KIRBAN SPRING OPEN HOUSE

I'd like to attend, but can only get a flight from Cleveland to Philly, anyone have rental car or hotel info? Looks like Philly is a good hour away from Kirbans? Thanks Guys..
There a ton of hotels right near the airport that all run shuttle service there and back. There is rental cars everywhere at PHL airport. Just Google hotels near PHL airport and pick your price like I said they and the rental car companies all have shuttle service there and back.

Yea I figured that....is it a pain to drive from the airport to kirbans? Like I said google maps puts it about an hour drive.

Its not a bad drive but not knowing the area can be difficult. I'm about 20 min from the airport your more than welcome to tag along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to attend, but can only get a flight from Cleveland to Philly, anyone have rental car or hotel info? Looks like Philly is a good hour away from Kirbans? Thanks Guys..

Yes Philly is about one hour away. Have you tried booking a flight to Allentown? Its a smaller airport and less congested area. More of a country area and probably closer driving distance.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

Good to see that Mike of Spoolfool fame has confirmed about coming to our Spring Open House. We just got in a shipment of his new rear spoilers.

You and Nick are in for a real treat as after the event will take you guys back to our House and show you my private collection.
Its about a 15 min drive from our warehouse. Country setting.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Weather out here is still unsettling as wet snow is still popping up in forcasts as April fools day approaches.

Yea I figured that....is it a pain to drive from the airport to kirbans? Like I said google maps puts it about an hour drive.
Come into Harrisburg, I can pick you up. It's a country drive to Kirban's, a little over an hour from Lancaster. Plenty to do in Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York. I was planning to take the Regal GS.

Come into Harrisburg, I can pick you up. It's a country drive to Kirban's, a little over an hour from Lancaster. Plenty to do in Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York. I was planning to take the Regal GS.

what would I do about hotel stay? or are you thinking I just fly in early saturday morning and fly out saturday night?

what would I do about hotel stay? or are you thinking I just fly in early saturday morning and fly out saturday night?
Plenty of hotels in the area. I don't know about flying in and out same day, sounds expensive if you don't have anything reserved already. PM me, I'll give you my cell.

Its true Lancaster area is very nice....and about one hour away. My parents lived for awhile in Lancaster and my brother lives in nearby Columbia. I usually stay out there when I go to Carlisle as the drive the next morning is about one hour to Carlisle.

Columbia has a clock museum....not exactly an exciting experience also the home of Turkey Hill which is a popular gas & food chain out in this part. You do have to watch for horse and buggies as this is Amish country. What struck me as unusual was I was at a huge you pull it yard in that area and in the parking lot a horse and buggy was tied up.

have a safe trip one and all.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Well looks like the wife and I Re going to drive it. Flying is too much of a PITA. I swear airlines have made going anywhere about as much as a pain as they could possibly make it. Anyways we are looking at staying at a hotel in Quakertown. @Dennis Kirban is that a ok area?

Well looks like the wife and I Re going to drive it. Flying is too much of a PITA. I swear airlines have made going anywhere about as much as a pain as they could possibly make it. Anyways we are looking at staying at a hotel in Quakertown. @Dennis Kirban is that a ok area?

Quakertown is nice almost all the motels by the northeast extension of hte tunrpike by 663 are brand new hampton inn holiday inn express I believe are 2 of them comfort inn is another one...

where are you coming from?

you coming in friday nite? One of the 3 yum yum donuts shops is in quakertown....

I looked up your profile you live in Ohio? assume you may come across 80 then take north east extension of pa turnpike to quakertown exit motels are rite their as you turn left (east towards Quakertown.) Quakertown is baout 10 mins from motels.

to get to our shop....you would stay on 663 which becomes 313 travel east of quakertown past dublin look for a place on the rite that sells golf carts and a church on the left just past that is a traffic lite that is stump road turn left....lots of pot holes....next traffic lite is route 6ll in plumsteadville, turn left then make an immediate left again in front of shelly funeral home second industrial park on the rite is where we are won;t se anything from the road as our bldg is behind the front building. Three bldgs form a U we are behind the front building is where people come in....

not sure if you have GPS or if GPS would give you different directions but these are the easiest to follow and less turns...and how I would come...be more than glad to meet you friday nite at Yum Yums my good friend Jason comes that same basic way from Canada and I usually meet him for late dinner or something is trip is alot longer....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I like lancaster a lot there's a great hotel called the eden really great place plus millers smorgasbord place is great.

Ohio.....check your plans if you plan to reach quakertown area friday nite aorund dinner time we are planning to go to dinner in quakertown possibly. Nick Micale and Mike from SPoolfool Pete and myself possibly Jason from Canada....Applebees on the main drag (route 309) maybe 10 mins from the motels I mentioned earlier.

keep in mind its a haul from Ohio going across PA either on pa turnpike route 76 or 80 the northern route which has no tolls.

pa turn pike is loaded with cops....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

email me or whatever if something works out for you friday nite....

Dennis, can you recommend a place to park a truck/trailer within a few miles of your business? My low profile tires don't care for the pot holes this time of year.

Ohio.....check your plans if you plan to reach quakertown area friday nite aorund dinner time we are planning to go to dinner in quakertown possibly. Nick Micale and Mike from SPoolfool Pete and myself possibly Jason from Canada....Applebees on the main drag (route 309) maybe 10 mins from the motels I mentioned earlier.

keep in mind its a haul from Ohio going across PA either on pa turnpike route 76 or 80 the northern route which has no tolls.

pa turn pike is loaded with cops....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

email me or whatever if something works out for you friday nite....

lol well that's not very encouraging.....I will email you

Dennis, can you recommend a place to park a truck/trailer within a few miles of your business? My low profile tires don't care for the pot holes this time of year.

MY warehouse is in an industrial park of they long buildings that form a letter U. You can park out in front of the front building as most of them are empty on Saturday.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban update

we got more spoolfool fillers on order and also Pypes exhaust....you save $50 to $60 in shipping on these two oversized items if you need them and plan to come. Obviousily neither of these fit real well in a Turbo Regal so plan ahead.

We should be able to announce word on two new products. No more clues than that. In both cases we will have the best deal as we were the guiding force behind both of them. The one company we just did a deal with and I made that part of the deal.

I won;t have samples in time but basic specs.

Also word on probably a smaller item that we used to carry that we will be bringing back.

The new motorcycle item we will have also available.

The GNX that we are representing will be there. I am not sure if the owner (80 year old woman) will be there also. This GNX is nicer than my personal Turbo T. It has been garaged day & nite since 1989 and the title backs everything up. Meaning no hidden surprises in its history. Never hit never wrecked never smoked in never sold to anyone since 1989. She even had blankets on the trunk floor since 1989. Her husband has a good size John Deere tractor with snow plow parked behind the GNX. I thought it was maybe 2-3 years old. It was 13 years old!

A kirban quality car. My evaluation should count for something!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, TA Performance is sending you a set of their low profile valve covers the you can display and add them to your raffle prizes!