KIRBAN SPRING OPEN HOUSE

Dennis Kirban

Just a quick blurb....

Our Annual Spring Open House is April 18th 2015 rain/shine/snow/hail whatever...

Hopefully Spring will shine soon in our area. Already we are hearing from several first time customers that plan to come. Richard Clark and John Norton have just written a very detailed manual on the powermaster brake system. It will be available at our event for the very first time. Both Richard and John will be in attendance.

Food once again will be prepared by Chef Russ and Nancy. Always more popular than my jokes. Nick Micale who many readers on this forum know is flying in from sunny Arizona. Probably just to get a taste of cooler weather.

Leaning toward coming for the first time is Mike Bernard the guy behind the Spoolfool fillers that many of you have purchased over the years. He has not yet confirmed. We are one of 2 of his dealers. We have his new spoilers on display at this event. This is shaping up to be a good size event. Our no reserve auction is always a hit and the Yum Yum donuts are gone way before the noon hour approaches.

Don't matter what you drive to this event. Most of us in attendance can appreciate any high performance machine no matter what car name plate is on it.

Richard will have his test equipment there for powermasters. Your welcome to test his knowledge on turbo regals. I doubt seriousily you could stump him on a question concerning Turbo Regals.

We will have several of our new products on display such as the new LED interior lites, 3rd brake lite etc. Also Caspers complete engine harness.

Bring any cores we are seeking (saves you shipping charges). Bring your wifes CC and an empty stomach.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Pete & myself will have an array of used parts for sale. The no reserve auction will feature some unique GNX items.

looking forward to this event will be my first. hoping I can make it with work and family. may car pool with a couple members.

Dennis your RJC intercoolers....are they drop shipped or do you have a 315xtf in stock?

***NM saw on your site drop shipped***

Last edited:
Oh I dont know Dennis, I thought your joke last year was pretty funny, when you were calling out raffle numbers and nobody was answering "what a bunch of losers!" :D

Time is winding down fast and there's a lot to be done to get the car ready, either way if the GN isn't ready I'll just take the daily. I mentioned this event to my girlfriend and she seemed excited until I told her it's about a 4hr drive, then she backed out LOL...Mike

Trying to get car ready also and trying to get 4/5 more Buick guys I know to drive out . Great to hear nick from Arizona coming out , looking forward to meeting him in person, hopefully meet mike too coming from California . Had his new bumper fillers put on my Buick , best money I ever spent :) .

Yep.......so far so good. Looks like I'll be there too. I may have room for 2 stowaways as well. I still wish it was later in the spring. There seems to be no way I'll be able to get the "Twins" un-winterized before the 18th. I would have loved to have driven it there in a convoy with other Turbo Buicks!

Yep.......so far so good. Looks like I'll be there too. I may have room for 2 stowaways as well. I still wish it was later in the spring. There seems to be no way I'll be able to get the "Twins" un-winterized before the 18th. I would have loved to have driven it there in a convoy with other Turbo Buicks!
I was hoping to see the twin turbo monster there , hopefully it won't rain that day , I really want to drive mine there but if not I'll drive out if it rains .

Ill be there and ill need to pick up spool fool rear bumper extensions
Looking foward to it
Prob no GN though either my Camaro or my c1500

Hey Dennis!
Being the good Californian surfer that I am, all I own is short pants and flip flops. Will this be OK?:cool:

It was actually baking hot in the sun last year, dont know about this year though :oops:

Hey Dennis!
Being the good Californian surfer that I am, all I own is short pants and flip flops. Will this be OK?:cool:
While you're there make sure to get a real Hoggie, a real cheesesteak from downtown Phili. and someone take him to Ridley creek so he can get a dip in it.:D Oh yea, give him a tastykake butterscotch krimpet for him to try.;)

Hey Dennis!
Hope you can make it Buddy!! It's usually is in the upper 40's low 50's that time in April call it Hoodie weather over here!! Need a lift from the Airport let me know if not there are plenty of rentals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This spring event is getting a lot of interest. The Yum Yum donuts are already ordered, M&M are counted, and Chef Russ is figuring out his menu. He is doing a brunch format this time.

Richard Clark will have his PM test equipment with him. He may be looking for volunteers to stand in front of a Turbo Regal to test brakes! Richard and John Norton will be introducing their new PM manual.

I got to get a battery for our car the AC Delco 6 year one gave out last fall. My cats have done another great job this winter keeping the rodents out of the building. Rodents can do some heavy expensive damage.

I already notified the local Police Chief who I know personally. He has a GTO that he has been trying to restore for a number of years now.

Here is a helpful hint if you are planning to buy any big items let us know 2 weeks in advance. Bring us cores we badly now need powermaster cores steering wheel cores and turbos. Especially powermaster cores.

Our Grand daughter has her learners permit told her I plan to let her see just how quick a old turbo car can accelerate!

Bring an empty stomach and a full wallet when you come April 18th......the snow should be gone by then. Not sure about the cold weather though....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hope you can make it Buddy!! It's usually is in the upper 40's low 50's that time in April call it Hoodie weather over here!! Need a lift from the Airport let me know if not there are plenty of rentals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40s and 50s? Yikes! I don't think I even keep my fridge that cold:eek::D
Thanks for the lift offer. Looks like I'll be flying into Ronald Reagan Airport. Nick Micale's sister lives ten minutes from there. Nick's from that area. I'm going to catch a ride in with Nick and crew.

Last year, I told Dennis that I'd send him some sunshine in the box, with all the bumper fillers I sent him.
He must have opened the box just in time.:)

This last week, it was 75 degrees here in So Cal. I boxed up and sent Kirban's some fillers, a bunch of my new spoilers and a big ol box of sun shine. :cool:

Don't bother bringing warm clothes. Bring sun screen. That's the Spoolfool weather forecast for Plumbsteadville, PA. on April 18th 2015.;)

I'd like to attend, but can only get a flight from Cleveland to Philly, anyone have rental car or hotel info? Looks like Philly is a good hour away from Kirbans? Thanks Guys..