JULY 07 GIVEAWAY!! From BuickGN.com!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Mark at Buickgn.com is graciously providing us another great product to give away! For our July 2007 Giveaway Mark is going to give the winners choice of his regular T handle OR his all new ball style with their choice of engraving!!!

Thanks Mark for giving back to the community! I, and I feel sure all TurboBuick.com members really appreciate it! You are a great vendor!

Please visit Mark's site at TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars for some of the coolest custom stuff out there for our cars!

30708d1183832670-july-07-giveaway-

30710d1183832694-july-07-giveaway-buickgn-com-newknob1.jpeg

30709d1183832682-july-07-giveaway-buickgn-com-s6knob2.jpeg

Rules are as usual.

1 post for member NO MORE, if more then one post you will be disqualified!

Wow Im The FIRST Post Sweet. Anyways MARK Your the man! Thanks for all the great giveaways that you have provided.Your a Top Notch Vendor and its good to see your continued support. Anyways Please Sign Me up. . Good Luck Everyone.

I'd be interested !!!!!

and Brent beat me to the punch on being 1st

Shifter Handles Here is the page of our site that has the shifter handles. The t handles work just like the stock handles. Push in the stick on the side of the handle to get out of Park. The new ball style handles you just push down on to get out of Park. The T handles are only available in BLACK with your choice of the engravings shown on the site.

The ball style knobs are available in satin aluminum, black, blue and red. You have your choice of no engraving on these OR a power 6. They come with the necessary adapter as well. It is hidden when installed and the shifter can be returned to stock at any time.

Sorry it couldn't be more but it is REAL slow right now. Guess people are all on vacation.

Attachments

• BMlasered2.jpg
    BMlasered2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 706
  • S6KNOB2.jpeg
    S6KNOB2.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 366
  • newknob1.jpeg
    newknob1.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 401
  • adptr24-000.jpeg
    adptr24-000.jpeg