JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

jdp: dude gngal is going to meet up with us in dequoin.
austin: ok...
jdp: dude that is great, I wish I could drive my car
keith: I wish I had my 87
austin: at least we can still go
2 days later
jdp: this is it the day I ahve been waiting for
austin: the last stop?
keith: we need some beer
austin: look at that hotty!
keith: you fly I'll buy
jdp: thats her
austin: go say hi
jdp: not now
austin: I'll go get some beer
austin: (alone) where is the beer!
austin: (alone)there is nothing to drink, every one is picking up
austin: (alone) don't give up audi p
austin: dude there is no beer, why is jdp crying?
keith: what no beer! thats not right.
jdp:...sh..e left.. lets go to the... drag strip every one went there
keith: we just got here
austin: do they have beer
keith: ryan has beer sweet, hey chech out that smokey burn out!!!
jdp:(:(

jdp: dude gngal is going to meet up with us in dequoin.
austin: ok...
jdp: dude that is great, I wish I could drive my car
keith: I wish I had my 87
austin: at least we can still go
2 days later
jdp: this is it the day I ahve been waiting for
austin: the last stop?
keith: we need some beer
austin: look at that hotty!
keith: you fly I'll buy
jdp: thats her
austin: go say hi
jdp: not now
austin: I'll go get some beer
austin: (alone) where is the beer!
austin: (alone)there is nothing to drink, every one is picking up
austin: (alone) don't give up audi p
austin: dude there is no beer, why is jdp crying?
keith: what no beer! thats not right.
jdp:...sh..e left.. lets go to the... drag strip every one went there
keith: we just got here
austin: do they have beer
keith: ryan has beer sweet, hey chech out that smokey burn out!!!
jdp:(:(

^^^This is like playing a recording of the whole tour...^^^^

word-for-word.......:eek::biggrin:

This thread is hilarious. Too bad I missed the tour this year, but I am planning to go next year. Sounds like I will need some sort of butt-guard though if it goes through Iowa..... :eek:

This thread is hilarious. Too bad I missed the tour this year, but I am planning to go next year. Sounds like I will need some sort of butt-guard though if it goes through Iowa..... :eek:

HAHA!! No you'll be fine through Iowa but once you cross the river into Illinois.......I wouldnt stop until you get far past Carbon Cliff (the home of Audi P, the gay blue G string wearing butt pirate). He'll rob you of your man-ginity and make you buy him some Budweiser!:biggrin:

HAHA!! No you'll be fine through Iowa but once you cross the river into Illinois.......I wouldnt stop until you get far past Carbon Cliff (the home of Audi P, the gay blue G string wearing butt pirate). He'll rob you of your man-ginity and make you buy him some Budweiser!:biggrin:

SQUEAL PIGGY SQUEEEEEEEAL!:biggrin:;)

Hey Jeremy....got any more pics of those blue undies??? I'm tryin to plan my halloween costume...I'm thinkin they would look sweet with the Hello Kitty ones I have!!!:biggrin:

ok that sounds good. i cant wait to get into those undies.....:)
dont tell polzin I want him to think i got my own. I think he will like that

If only he knew what I am thinking about right now, while he is asleep on my living room floor....

Austin, you were right-JDPOLZIN IS THE BEST! I can't believe he drove 6 hours just so he could sleep under the same roof with me:) I was so jealous to see you two spooned up against eachother on the floor. I appreciate the fact that he wears boxer briefs. They fit him so well and they are black so I can't see the stains:cool: I think Austin was catchin on to my intentions. He was in my bedroom standing over my wife and I while we slept. I thought I heard someone breathing heavy but I figured it was the rug weasel in the next room and thought nothing of it. Jeremy saved me from Austin that night. He's my hero;)

Ok, so it's official: AUSTIN IS GAY!!!!

Never in my life have i had to push a man off of me while I was sleeping 4 times. It all started with the leg ontop of my leg....I pushed it off.

Then it was the arm around my chest...I pushed it off.

Then I woke up up to his lips on my neck.....I pushed his head away.

Then he must have got flustered becuase he rolled over completely ontop of me!!!!! I must admit, he's a big long lanky guy it was hard to get him off of me that time....I tried to push him off but it was like lifting a dead body.

After this time, I figure F it, I'm out so I went and tried to sleep on the floor.

I couldnt sleep so I just laid there and tried to rest my eyes, about 15 minutes later Austin gets up and walks straight into Jesse and Jenns room. I was like, maybe he's looking for a 3 some????? Well he stoof there for abut 2 minutes and didnt move. then he shut the door and went at took a wizz in the bathroom. I'm just glad he didnt have some sort of sexual fantasy of peeing on people becuase I'm sure I would've been the target:eek:!!!!!!

Keith, the rugweezle was nessled in his nice and cozy barbie bed with his Barbie's snuggled up next to his hairy chest! Sleeping like a baby. I'm suprised that didnt turn Austin on.....he prolly could've got some!!!!!!:biggrin: Well, if his 3/4" weener would have made it through the forrest of hair first I guess!!

Then all I heard from the other closed door later that night was "Jesse, dont F-in Stop!!!! OH...UHHH...UHHH...OHHHH!!!! Well, Jesse, I finally made Jenn in the mood so you got some! You oh me brother!!!:D

I should start a business like some of the Top TurboBuick Tuners out there. Members should pay to fly me to their homes and pay me by the hour t hang out with them and their wives so I make their wives all hot and bothered. Then, all you got to do is go in for the kill and get some. Game....Set....match!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Garanteed Satisfaction. Turbo Farm West's Best Wife Turner Onner!!!;)

cant stop pooping. must be the water

Or maybe the bottles and bottles of Jack Daniels????? Who took this picture???? Jesus Austin, why do you embarrass me like this all the time??? I'm officially staying as far away from you as I can when you drink Jack. I know you can drink Jack, but that doesnt mean you can drink Jeremy too!!!:eek:

Attachments

• 2088139508_efd2db25ca.jpg
    2088139508_efd2db25ca.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 292