JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

That's funny, I thought it was kind of "cold" in our tent that night if you ask me;):biggrin: I see where I stand. At least I get Austin excited, LOL

No kidding! I thought he was going to start kissing your neck when you guys were online!!

"You are the real Usetaboost? Damn dude, your a legend! You are really that guy? AWESOME!!!!!":eek:

If you guys ever come back to sioux city and drag him with ya, make sure he rubs out that easy one before you enter city limits. This thread is gonna get shut down......

lol

along with his favorite food... a Tube Steak... smothered in under pants.

Hey Jeremy, just wanted to drop you a line PAL. haha

Your Turbo Buick is INSANE! Any new go fast parts? lol

Joe

Never leave your computer logged in un-attended with a bunch of TB.com guys at your house!

Funny thing is, I have audio proof that Austin LOVES fingers in the butt!!!!!!!!! Cant wait till it gets emailed to me so I can post this! You guys are going to pee your pants!:biggrin:

what happened? Last thing I remember is drinking JD and Red Bull at the KOA and having a very similar conversation. What day is it anyway?

So ....

slurp....and burp

This is what guys talk about.... interesting... very very interesting. So, to sum it all up... are all guys secretly gay ? Or just tb.com guys ?

LOL.. just kidding.. I love you guys (like family.. not the finger in the butt way)

what happened? Last thing I remember is drinking JD and Red Bull at the KOA and having a very similar conversation. What day is it anyway?

Phillip, how you been? Glad to see you made it on the board! Got any Power Tour stories? (Besides hanging out with us:biggrin:
This is what guys talk about.... interesting... very very interesting. So, to sum it all up... are all guys secretly gay ? Or just tb.com guys ?

LOL.. just kidding.. I love you guys (like family.. not the finger in the butt way)

We're just comfortable with our manhood;) Some just more than others:biggrin:

Everytime I go through this entire thread I laugh my ass off. I gotta get back to bed and get some sleep. As I sit here and look out the window I see my @ssh0le neighbor is putting on a car show. When I look at his camper or any of his junk I think of this....

picture me and Jenn

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9sY6iH9Ojg[/YOUTUBE]