JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

This is what guys talk about.... interesting... very very interesting. So, to sum it all up... are all guys secretly gay ? Or just tb.com guys ?

LOL.. just kidding.. I love you guys (like family.. not the finger in the butt way)

This is the mecca of the Midwest board? Good god I feel at home!

what happened? Last thing I remember is drinking JD and Red Bull at the KOA and having a very similar conversation. What day is it anyway?

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Phillip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You da man!!!!! I was hoping to see you on the board!

Just wait, pretty soon you'll be seling that brand new Camaro and buyng a GN! How was your Power Tour trip? I hope everything went well and was safe for you.

great now other areas are reading this. so now I cant even move away. Phillip
you were drinking vodka, I'll give you a call in the AM. you should post that story about your visit to mobile AL on the hrpt.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Phillip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You da man!!!!! I was hoping to see you on the board!

Just wait, pretty soon you'll be seling that brand new Camaro and buyng a GN! How was your Power Tour trip? I hope everything went well and was safe for you.
Hey, by far the best part was that first night. The rest seemed like a mad rush to get to the next destination. Of course very time I saw a GN, I thought of you guys-until I saw a chick driving one-sorry fellas I like chicks. But on the way home I came across a Mustink with 427R decals on I65. I think he was testing his top speed. Anyway at 120 he was steadily leaving me so I let off.

Hi, I thought I talked to every GN owner on the tour.. must of missed you.
I went from DuQuoin to Mobile... best time ever ! !

He's not a GN owner....YET;) He just got to talk to the four awesomest guys in Iowa with GNs:rolleyes::biggrin:

So true, they were kind enough to take me under their wings. Actually, I did talk to you in Mobile. Bout 40 mles outside Mobile, you passed me and my buddy from Mobile. He was in the yellow charger Superbee; I was in front of him. We stopped and chatted with you while you were detailing your car in the midway.

I think you missed us too. I was walking all over duQuoin looking for beer. polzin was hiding behind a tree checking you out! oh well maby the midwest meet.

I think you missed us too. I was walking all over duQuoin looking for beer. polzin was hiding behind a tree checking you out! oh well maby the midwest meet.

Maby= I'll ghetto interpret so the rest of the normal people can understand.

MABY- ghetto fabulous way to spell the English word MAYBE (May-Bee*), sometimes confused in the Ghetto with the English word BABY (Bay-Bee*).

Example.... As Austin is talking to fat chicks he says " Hey *BABY*, *MAYBE* I can holla at a hoe later?:biggrin:

yo Im just trying to make u feel better about being you. aite home. quit trying to diss the game. fosow :mad: damm ho-me peace

yo Im just trying to make u feel better about being you. aite home. quit trying to diss the game. fosow :mad: damm ho-me peace

I cant even read that!!! Something about you ate a house? Then maybe you forgot to finish the word "dis-assemble"? Fosow (I have no idea on this one.....maybe you were thinking about Moscow?:biggrin:

Dude, call me. I'm tired of staring at this computer. Lets go get a beer! It's Friday!

More entertaining MidWest Section comedy to come...........!

i am out doing volenteer work trying to make a difference in the comunity and polzen sits at home. making fun of me.

i am out doing volenteer work trying to make a difference in the comunity and polzen sits at home. making fun of me.

Well Austin, you know in order to come out of the house you have to put pants on-well, unless you live in the riverside area of sioux city;)

Yeah...missed me as well. Maybe because mine was the Hot Air??? IDK. Polzin WAS hiding behind the tree though....to Austin: ..."DUDE....That was that GNGAL!!! And you just TOTALLY made us look like a bunch of Douches!!" ........Yours truly, JDPolzin.....:p:biggrin:

Yeah I'd have to agree!

JDP: Hey Austin, this is so and so's car right here

JDP: Austin

JDP: Austin!!!!!!:mad:

Austin, in total creep mode and a blank stare: Check out that Bogatti right behind you.

JDP: I'm going to just turn around and look creepy like you guys

Keith: UH DUH (My jaw is on the ground and I'm drooling)

JDP: Dude, you guys make us look like creepy old men! (As I'm turning around anyways!)

JDP: Yeah I think thats GNGAL but I'm not sure, havent seen her car.

JDP: So are we going to get some beer?

Austin: UH DUH

Keith: UH DUH

Yeah I'd have to agree!

JDP: Hey Austin, this is so and so's car right here

JDP: Austin

JDP: Austin!!!!!!:mad:

Austin, in total creep mode and a blank stare: Check out that Bogatti right behind you.

JDP: I'm going to just turn around and look creepy like you guys

Keith: UH DUH (My jaw is on the ground and I'm drooling)

JDP: Dude, you guys make us look like creepy old men! (As I'm turning around anyways!)

JDP: Yeah I think thats GNGAL but I'm not sure, havent seen her car.

JDP: So are we going to get some beer?

Austin: UH DUH

Keith: UH DUH

For some reason, I believe this.