JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Ok but just make sure you sell it to me for double what you got into it so I can pay you for your time tearing into it.

I know. When I think of my trans core pile I get all evil genius and look just like my avatar with my fingertips together. I know where there's a couple more I need to get. An oz and another kc

Might be able to get you one more this spring. I heard cooper has a couple regals at his shop. I'll have to stop there monday and see if he's got any leftovers.

UM... This is not the conversation! Now I have to spend my day driving around the mid west delivering b-hole punches. Why do you guys do this to me? I was up all night living the life of a d-bag bouncer. Needless to say I haven't been to bed yet. What a night I might let you guys slid this one time...

Sorry Austin. We'll move our tech stuff to the convo but I think we're safe with postings of purchasing mishaps and misfortune.

I'm just trying to keep it interesting. Your right. The usetaboost's misfortune, makes me feel better. You should post that like. Give the vendor some views. I think Polzin had a stash of those.

So I see what your talking about. They accept me, so there must be some really messed up stuff going on lol

I am going to play a little photo shop this week. Get ready to see the world through my eyes... Some things can't be unseen, you have been warned...

Don't worry the crazy stuff is shared in text messages lol in box one of the guys. text and data may apply. TFW!

I went to the store... Got a new girl friend. Winning!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 78