JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Assembling my spare bullet tonight. Drinking uncommon, laying low.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Repairing plaster in the kitchen. Only stopped for a breather long enough to catch up on everything phone related.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1393738150.100425.jpg

Why didn't anybody tell me how good this is for a cold?!?!

I'm standing in precarious positions on my kitchen cabinets with a good buzz. If I don't live to talk to you guys again, sell the gn on a charity auction and drive skidmark until the door handles rust off of it. In other words, 3 or 4 good northern winters lol. Which means it has to go to Austin cause he's the only mofo with balls enough to drive it in the winter and not treat it like its a national treasure.

Another weekend shot to shit. I just as well fuckin been at work. It isn't even seven yet. We'll since I'm pissed off I'm gonna have to buy something off ebay or amazon to make me happy.

Another weekend shot to shit. I just as well fuckin been at work. It isn't even seven yet. We'll since I'm pissed off I'm gonna have to buy something off ebay or amazon to make me happy.
The more stuff you own, the more your stuff owns you. Lets group hug Jesse everyone.

Don't worry Bob. I'm not foolish enough to buy nos parts and keep them in cabinet with no intentions of using them. Life is to short for that.

Nope...he'll buy some motor off ebay for $200, that will turn out to be a 79 na block that's .060 over with a 10/20 crank that has a spun rod bearing.....but it was cheap, so.....

Well I ain't ever lost money on any nos parts. Course that one clear marker light is gonna take awhile now that repros are out

Techn it up

I don't know why Jesse keeps buying parts from me. I guess with his luck it's no different than buying from anyone else

Next time you want to buy something Jesse....let me buy it first, then I'll sell it to you.....cause if Ida bought that hot air motor, it woulda been std/std or .020 over with forged pistons and a roller cam.....