Its Back!!!! TWINZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Dayummmm!

I dont see a alky or propane kit, so lets assume pump gas.... 320HP ;)

Good gas 465HP :)

Anything else done to the long block?

BW

Before we take the car anywhere we are going to wrap the DP that crosses behind the radiator, it is close to the charge tubes and the hood.

Jeff @ BWR

Jeff,

I am glad you said that because I was thinking it but did not want to post it.
Don't let the boss do any burn outs or side show action before it hits the dyno.:wink:

Thanks the info Jeff. I would have thought something like this would have been braggin talk. Is this going in March?

Jeff,

I am glad you said that because I was thinking it but did not want to post it.
Don't let the boss do any burn outs or side show action before it hits the dyno.:wink:

:biggrin::biggrin: I tend to blow stuff up like that;)

Thanks the info Jeff. I would have thought something like this would have been braggin talk. Is this going in March?

Yes it is going in March. We are trying to get as much together for the event as possible!

definitely no room fer a possum in that engine compartment.
Awesome job guys! Can't wait to see the results.

DD - I will go with 307 RWHP

other than the cool look of it, what's the benefit of the stock twins over a large single? i guess the smaller twins would spool faster but i think they'd run out of breath up top.

interesting in seeing the dyno results.

hows the downpipe heat from the drivers turbo? pretty close to the hood?

excuse my ignorance, but what size turbos are those? Also what i the T on the oil supply for the ds turbo?
Looks like a cool build tho

other than the cool look of it, what's the benefit of the stock twins over a large single? i guess the smaller twins would spool faster but i think they'd run out of breath up top.

interesting in seeing the dyno results.

Im fairly certain that Lonnie Diers ran 10s with 2 stockers when the original Project X kit was out there. I seem to recall hearing about low 6s in the 1/8th mile but considering the source (Tony DeQuick), who knows if it was true.

This is more proof of concept. 2 44s or 2 60s would be more turbo than a stock block can handle.

Im fairly certain that Lonnie Diers ran 10s with 2 stockers when the original Project X kit was out there. I seem to recall hearing about low 6s in the 1/8th mile but considering the source (Tony DeQuick), who knows if it was true.

This is more proof of concept. 2 44s or 2 60s would be more turbo than a stock block can handle.

Not sure on the ET but the MPH was about 125 with twin stockers. Good old Project X.

Not sure on the ET but the MPH was about 125 with twin stockers. Good old Project X.

Its almost crazy how much time Ive got in trying to get this thing to see the light of day. I was the one that pushed Tony to build Project X and then once it showed up on my doorstep, it wasnt what it was supposed to be. He took creative liberties.

This version was done by the HACK at Burrhead Headers and wasnt even close to fitting. We modified it and made it work but if anyone actually wanted a kit for themselves, we'd fix all the crap Burrhead screwed up.

Strapping it to the dyno now. Let the fun commence!

378 on the first aborted pull... we barely got it into boost and it popped one of the inlet tubes off.