Isn't this a BUICK board and NOT Rustang help board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank you guys for the support you have given to us Rustang newbies. I have been lurking around here for over a year and although I haven't posted much I've learned allot about alcohol injection. Here is my signature used at "The Corral" Mustang website:

'89 LX 5.0L, T-56; MAC Pro-Chamber; SVO Ceramic Shorties; 1.7 SVO Rockers; Pro-M 75mm MAF; 255 lph Fuel Pump; 42# injectors; 75mm Throttle Body/EGR; 3.55 FMS Gears; GT40-X heads (64cc); #2031 Cam; 16 psi Kenne Bell 2200 w/ Flowzilla; JMS Chip; SMC W/A Injection; J&S Timing Controller

I am running 16 psi of boost on 93-94 pump gas which is only possible because I'm running an SMC kit that I bought a year ago based on what I read here. The use of water/alcohol injection on forced induction Mustangs is becoming more wide spread by the month. Based on my experience, it won't be long until is as common among supercharged Mustang owners as it is among the Turbo Buick crowd. Considering the quantity of Mustangs running blowers I believe this will eventually yield benefits for everyone with a turbo or blower.

Once again I'd like to thank the elders here and also thank Steve at SMC for all the help you have given to us. I am anxiously awaiting SMC's new controller that increases pump speed with engine rpm's. It is just what us insant, full boost @ 2,000 rpm, Kenne Bell guys need.

As another foreigner (94 Supra single turbo), I'll tell you why I came here. Out of more than 1000 members at mkiv.com (Supra) there are maybe three guys that have H20 injection, and one of those removed his Aquamist system because it didn't help. We've since learned that Aquamist doesn't have the capacity for high horsepower applications. I just received my SMC system yesterday. If I have the same sort of success that most of you guys have had Steve will be working overtime to fill the demand.

Who cares what kind of car they drive, we all visit this forum to learn more about alky injection/nitrous and I have no problem whatsoever sharing the knowledge I have gained with non TR guys. We are all car enthusiasts plain and simple trying to make our cars faster. Maybe some of you guys are just scared that a mustang with alky injection will beat your Buick.....

My thoughts on this echo most of what has been said. Regardless of which brand of car we own, we're pretty much the same. I think its a good thing that others come here. I'm sure Steve likes it also :D

I think its great the mustang guys are being nice and respectful and all. But this is a Buick board and all inquiries should be Buick related. Simple as that. IMO
Oh well if you can't beat em join em.

Fastlane you go right ahead and join us then bigboy.
As for posts. You are fixin to see another in about 2 minutes. i am here to help and be helped (mostly the latter;) )

i knew the typical mustang owner in you would come out.

fastlane- what did i say that identified myself as a Rustanger? Is it my willingness to learn?

Steve- 773 posts? Man how long have you been on the board?
You are the one who should be answering my questions.lol

No, it was how you said, "join us then big boy" when in fact it is the other way around. And i did see what chad had to say thats why i said IMO meaning: In My Opinion.

Originally posted by yellow95

That's exactly HOW he got so many posts.
;)

Originally posted by yellow95
fastlane- what did i say that identified myself as a Rustanger? Is it my willingness to learn?

I don't know how I got so many...I usually stay out of the bs on this board...I did refer you to Carrolls Supercharging in another post...:)

Someone mentioned Aquamist somewhere but that it did not flow enuf. Steve Hill is one of the better alky gurus and I believe he is running much higher boosts than most of us and using race chips too boot. I think he is running 4 aquamist nozzles behind his own build up. He and Denis Kefallinos have done some excellent work. http://members.bellatlantic.net/~steppa/page6.html

I believe both use quite a bit of water in the mix.

not you steve, i was talking about Yellow. Sorry for the confusion

i knew the typical mustang owner in you would come out.

..pot calling the kettle black right there. Unfortunately in your case your not a typical GN owner (just read this thread). There is a mutual respect that mature people honor, whether it be Ford vs. Buick, or Ford vs. Chevy, etc. There's plenty of GN's out there that could walk all over me, and plenty of Stangs that can walk you. I'm sure any response I get from you on this subject will be more of the same, so this will be my only post on this.

ofcourse there are always faster cars. Where did that come into the equation? i'm done on this thread

Ok, so maybe i brought that into the equation, but what i said was the truth. Anyways return to your regularly scheduled 5.0 chat

Originally posted by FastLaneGN
Ok, so maybe i brought that into the equation, but what i said was the truth. Anyways return to your regularly scheduled 5.0 chat

Okay, now I am offended... I have a 4.6! :)

Ed

Used to be that 7 liters referred to the minimum accepted engine size....now it refers to the size of the in trunk alky reservoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.