Isn't this a BUICK board and NOT Rustang help board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Wood is the man! ;) Couldn't agree with you more on this subject.....

I highly recommend Joe Tripodi. Now, he doesn't sell bargain-center pieces, so don't expect to pick up everything you need for $20. His parts are top notch, coated for methanol, and his service is second to none.

Yellow - BLACK BRICK is the nickname that comes to mind.

But this is funnier - I have a stencil that reads QUICK in my third brake light and one night some people told me I had BUICK spelled wrong.

Get it? - QUICK not BUICK?

SEE - I can be nice contrary to popular opinion.

Terry

tlturbo,
Have you seen the grille emblem? It's the exact same as the factory Buick emblem, but has the Q instead of the B. Haven't seen one on a car, but I know that some of the Vendors have it!

Yellow,
There's always "granny car", "flying brick", "grocery getter", I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now:D

"I have a stencil that reads QUICK in my third brake light and one night some people told me I had BUICK spelled wrong. "

My third brake light reads, "UD LOSE".:cool: :D :p

Shoebox

I'm kinda late on this (just saw this post), but I do not see anything wrong with other makes looking at this board to get ideas. In fact it makes me kinda proud that people on this board know there sh#t! Even though I have a Buick, I still like/love other cars. In fact I drive a Chevy truck everyday, my first car was a Fairlane, and I have owned a Honda.

Right now I am giving some of my limited knowledge that I have learned dealing with my Buick, and helping a friend with a turbo setup on his MUSTANG. Thats right, a Mustang. This will be a bad dude when he is done!

Ok guys. It's time to move on to technical stuff. Like I said I will allow topics from other vehicles as long as it stays on the topic of alchy and nitrous with it being mostly Buick related. If it becomes a big problem being run this way I will make it Buick only.

I'm closing this thread.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.