if this doesn't touch you.....you're heartless

What I get from the story is the dude is an *******. If he had such a nice girl then why would he dump her? The only reason would be so he could go bang some other chics that will use him and make him jaded. Like it always seems to happen, the good hearted person dies and the idiot lives.

One less nice girl left in the world. To bad really, I wouldnt mind dating a chic that cried silently. :eek:

HAHAHA I can almost relate to this post. This past Friday night I was taking my now ex-girlfriend home from the movies. We ended up in an argument and I told her it wasn't going to work out because she was just too damn controlling and wanted things her way. No she didn't get hit by a drunk driver but she wanted me to drop her off 10 blocks away from her house because she was so pissed. I told her I'm not that heartless...I'm taking you to your house. Maybe I should have dropped her off?:confused: Oh well...on to the next one:mad:

haha if a chick ever says to drop her off when shes mad at me.....i will stop, even on the highway or the middle of nowhere and kick the *beep* out of my ride so fast i may not even come to a complete stop. i dont play that game.

oh btw ive been hearing this urban legend since high school...same story told over and over by chicks, to make them go "awwww how sad", "thats soooo sweet" blah blah whatever

One night a guy & a girl were driving home from the movies. The
girl sensed there was something wrong because of the painful
silence they shared between them that night. The guy pulled over and told the girl he wanted to talk. He told her that his feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down her cheek as she slowly reached into her pocket & passed him a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved
right into the girls side, killing the girl. Miraculously, the guy survived. Remembering the note, he pulled it out & read it.
"Without your love, I would die."

why is this posted? this is neither the Lifetime nor the Hallmark channel.

ummmmm...if this was on the "Corral" list the first question would have been "got any pic's" :eek: :wink:

Premonition (2007/I)

There's a movie out right now that has the same plot more or less. If the line is to long for "Grindhouse" :rolleyes: than go see this one instead.:rolleyes: Damn! Hard to write sarcastically! Both stink in other words.

I avoided this post for awhile because I didn't feel like reading anything depressing, but it's actually pretty frikkin' hilarious ! :D