if this doesn't touch you.....you're heartless

supercoupe5

One night a guy & a girl were driving home from the movies. The
girl sensed there was something wrong because of the painful
silence they shared between them that night. The guy pulled over and told the girl he wanted to talk. He told her that his feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down her cheek as she slowly reached into her pocket & passed him a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved
right into the girls side, killing the girl. Miraculously, the guy survived. Remembering the note, he pulled it out & read it.
"Without your love, I would die."

Somebody please call me if u find my heart.

:smile: What,....Did u see that on an episode of seventh heaven or some show like that? Cmon that belongs on a VW beetle board!;)

One night a guy & a girl were driving home from the movies. The
girl sensed there was something wrong because of the painful
silence they shared between them that night. The guy pulled over and told the girl he wanted to talk. He told her that his feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down her cheek as she slowly reached into her pocket & passed him a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved
right into the girls side, killing the girl. Miraculously, the guy survived. Remembering the note, he pulled it out & read it.
"Without your love, I would die."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So.....let me get this straight.....

The guy pulls the car over so they can talk.

The car is now against the curb right?

And the drunk driver hits the passenger side of the car? Was he driving on the sidewalk or a front lawn? How fast could he have been going?

And what is the opposite of a 'silent tear'?

There was also a bloody hook hanging from the door handle when he got out. :p

I am still not understanding how this all happend maybe the guy stopped in the middle of an intersection?

i think they were on a devided highway and he pulled to the left sholder. yeah yeah thats the ticket. she probibly cheated on him anyway so no big loss. LOL. i was sent this by a friend anyway i did not know her so bash on.

I guess the big question we are all afraid to ask is was he driving a TR and if so are there any parts to be salvaged?

HAHAHA I can almost relate to this post. This past Friday night I was taking my now ex-girlfriend home from the movies. We ended up in an argument and I told her it wasn't going to work out because she was just too damn controlling and wanted things her way. No she didn't get hit by a drunk driver but she wanted me to drop her off 10 blocks away from her house because she was so pissed. I told her I'm not that heartless...I'm taking you to your house. Maybe I should have dropped her off?:confused: Oh well...on to the next one:mad:

I personally dont think the other guy was drunk...if he wasnt soo busy looking at what she was pulling out of the pocket(like a gun or perternity results)he would have noticed he was still on the road a bit....

<-- Pulls out a giant B.S. flag.
Thats touching like the movie Beaches, or Ghost. You know, DONT TOUCH ME THERE!!
Theres a whole generation of guys coming up in touch with their feminine side, its just shameful they even realize its there, much less listening to it.

Heartless for sure...

This is just another example of whats referred to as "The Pussification of America"---Are the headlight bezels any good?