I know it's cold but.......

Don't anybody race any Camaros anymore in CT. State just bought 3 SS's I think and some Monte's.

Next years plans are for something like 17, including Intrepids.

All unmarked....

Be careful out there.... :(

Oh, didn't know that about Hooters, cool first meeting ASAP. :)

ya its jason from utahs plate, meks the motor seem to have way smoother acceleration than before and i have no detonation anymore ant 19lbs of boost, i used to see some in third gears before but it is gone
Otto

How about the Canteen in trumbull on a wendsday nite???.Or Hooters in milford??? I know Salvage will beat us all there:D .....Jim

BTW: 14.01...:D .I was going to buy that:eek:

I think the Hooters on the Berlin tpke is pretty centrally located as you can get.:)

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
I think the Hooters on the Berlin tpke is pretty centrally located as you can get.:)

My thoughts exactly Scott. I'm thinking sometime next week we can get together. I heard Hooters has great wings;) ........yea that's it,we'll go for the wings.......now we just need to decide on the date! Any day is ok for me.

count me in

i am in bpt and know excatly where hooters is...lol...

i am all over

i probably know who you are and have seen your car....i know of only 2 in stfd. My name is Nate and i have had many of these cars for the past couple of years.....where are you located in stfd...

hot6-231,
Set a date. I'll go. Maybe us fairfield county guys can meet somwhere & go up together...................Jim

nate i live off nichols ave, drive my car everyday,even tomorrow in the snow and sleet,would like to check your cars out sometime,
how fast is it? any et?what does it look like?
OJP
PS whats up jim?(JRSGN)

JRSGN
how did you do at the gm high tech shootout
i left early because frank broke his car (red gn)
i got a 11.93 @113.3 with 1.68 60 foot with 20#s and 10#launch
ran good, but i didnt want to break it because i had to tow frank home and he drove my gn home
OJP

us fairfield county guys can meet up somewhere else together
sometime,say when and where and ill be there
OJP

Otto,
Well I got 2 WHOLE runs:rolleyes: The tranny REALLY started to act up.I got the 11.10 that day but if ya heard it shift you would have said how the hell did that happen...Tryin to get one done now BUt everytime I try there another bill:mad: . We should get togther soon, Cause Im going nuts.
On a side note: My buddy bought a car of the BB & that was my escape But He ran A LITTLE to much boost.....Were going to the machinist on sat.....Jim

Weekday evening?

Weekend evening?

Weekend day-afternoon?

I would think we would need an off peak time for the place if 10-20 people show up there with GN's. :)

Don't matter to me much.

Otto,
We can meet @ the canteen on a wends nite (weather permitting).Theres always somthing going on there.........Jim
Salvage,
Weekend would probably be a little better, IMO..Jim

the canteen is getting is a little hectic on wed night ive been going there for about 13 years and the last couple of years is it being taken over by idiot high school kids ricers and just general people being a nuisance,another night would be better and a lot less crowded
Otto

ok.........how's about next Thursday the 7th @ the Hooters on the Brln.tpk @ around 7pm. If we get to many "not good for me's" we'll pick another day........Ken B. ;)

hey...i have seen your car....honestly my car was just finished having the engine and tranny rebuilt...i have barley even driven it since then...i have hung out at the canteen but like they said its mostly a bunch of punks looking for a fight...i will go to hooters on thus. also...but i dont want to be the only one to show up...also if you ffld county guys want to meet i will meet up somewhere local....