I know it's cold but.......

hot6-231

American and Proud!!!
Hy all....... I know it's about 20 deg's. outside but just wanted to let everyone know that we're still here and hoping to get a small group of TR owners here together in the central CT area to maybe start a local TR club. Just an idea....... I'll post more in the late/winter - early/spring time zone to see if there's any interest. I think there is though. :D

That Sounds Cool. I'm in lower Ct, But Would be interested in somthing like this. Keep me posted......Jim

TR club

Thats something I would be interested in, Sounds like a great idea....:D

Where do you conn. guys run, New England Dragway or west?? If you don't run here how bout a trip in the spring time to show some TR's in force kicking some import ass:D :D :D . Would like to meet you guys. I'll be running one of my cars everyweek for most of the summer. RICE BEWARE:D

I go to Englishtown a lot, also go to Lebanon Valley 5-6 times a year, usually for the Buick events, go to Epping a couple of times, best Buick shows are usually at E-Town, always good to see more cars....:D

Us Ct guys have to start getting together on the Berlin tpke on sat nites.

On another note about the car club, i was told if we get like 25 people we can get custom Ct license plates with the club logo. Anyone know anything about this????

I am from Mass but I would still be interested in a TR club as I am about 20 minutes from the Connecticut border.

WOW!!! I guess there is interest! :D I think it's a good time for a TR club in this area as oftentimes when I go to a local cruise or the Pike......or wherever I am usually the only TR around and I know there's still a lot of these cars out there. Hopefully we can change that! Just think of pulling into a local cruise with 10 or more TR's and then watch the reaction of all the non-believers, you know the one's.........wow, nice car but to bad it does'nt have a V8......:confused: or, I heard these things blew up alot......:mad: or, (and i've had someone say this to me after I tell em what the car runs) no way a V6 can run that!(I don't even bother to show em the time slips because they STILL would'nt believe it) :D I guess we'll just have to educate them one at a time. HURRY UP SPRING!!!;)

TR Club

There is a lot of us around here,just a matter of getting the word out, and everyone together,i am sure we could get a good showing of TRs together. set up a nite in spring to meet somewhere good for everyone, (Hooters on pike sounds good),why wait for spring?? drive the winter cars, and bring pics of the Buicks and some time slips!!!!! something to do when its cold out...:D :D

winter cars? you dont drive yours year round?
i am going out for a ride right now, just put in a special devils
brew in the fuel tank,going to see how it works!
little xylene and mm oil
Ojp

Well hey, let's get the ball rollin on this.....I'm Going a "LITTLE" stir Crazy..
I hope the weather stays like it is.....ya rite.......Jim

I'm Interested in the TR Club. The pike has kinda fell by the wayside in my Eyes. I think I was there twice last yr ... Between the Ricers that think zipping through traffic Is cool, to the On the spot DOT checks It could become a costly night out ....

How many here are under 21?

I vote the first meeting at Hooters. :)

Hell, I vote all the meetings at Hooters.... :D

Well in this fine state of CT I'm sure we can find a lawyer that owns at TR to be on hand for our first meeting....

Nothing like having a club that gets followed by the DOT and Staties and prolly even Blumenthal....... :(

I think I'm legal anyway, therefore I am...

I'm glad your legal I might be In question Exhaust wise, Drag radials have been questioned before (Right Justin ) Plus I think they may have Issues with the cage, tint , large rear window decal ect....." When the feading frenzy Is ON Its wise NOT to go swimming" but then again the waters fine Ghead jump IN

TR Club

KLHAMMETT, I see you have installed power plate, is that the plate that Jason in Utau makes??/ if it is do you notice differance? i ordered one last week and am wondering if it really works like he says it does... :D