I have been Meased too!

corvette.jpg

Why hasn't he gotten the ENY treatment for non payment?
Is he selective on who he screws or is he just that lucky?
If he is that lucky id like to get him to fill out a lotto ticket for me.
So many stories of big $$$$$$ and not one person has "you know"
I am not the type to screw anyone over but tham id like to have half his luck.

As for Liz and Erics car, my husband was there when the police made Keith go get the car and give her the car baack. Sweet day that was. I wish she could of got the motor back too. Who knows what he did with it or what his excuse is. Trust me its never his fault.

Good luck as it seems the only way get get things from Mease are through the courts.

I don't get this guy, it's clear he knows how to make parts and it's also clear he doesn't know how to run a business or possess any business ethics. He needs to go to work for someone else so he can be the main man there and just plug away while staying away from the phones and books.

If this thread doesn't scare away any future Vette owners from going to Mease, you're not going to get much sympathy from this board. We've been warning the Performance World for years about him and it's finally stopping the Mease Fleecing of our culture.

Keith Mease needs to get sent up to Rahway and get ass raped as he has done to others..... :mad:

Renee its about time you posted something about the vette here.... Ive known keith for a while but I still think he cant be trusted with other peoples cars unfourantly. I know he has GREAT skills as a fab guy but when it comes to running a biss. and meeting customers deadlines he flat out cant....

I wanted to post something for awhile but I didnt want to come off as someone who was just looking for sympathy because Im not. Plus I dont own a Buick. I just wanted to let people know so they dont make the same mistake we did. Such a waste of talent.

It's sad that such a great fabricator is such a prick. :mad: I ordered a DP from him years ago. It showed up 2 months later in a box with no packing material and was all bet up. I sent it back and made him make me a new one. I called and emailed EVERY day until I received another one 3 weeks later. This was when people were just starting to have issues with him getting them parts 6 months after they paid for them and I wasn't going to deal with that. I have to say my DP is a beautiful piece and if it wasn't for him being such a crook I would have bought a '96 Impy SS just so I could sport his twin turbo kit. Too bad.

I know its no consolation but if you get the car back and want to bring it south, we'll finish it up for you for a fair price.

I tried to order some stuff from Keith back in the day and thought his prices were astronomical.

I don't know the guy or much about him except what has been posted here, but the behavior sounds like an alcoholic or drug addict. Just a thought.

I don't know the guy or much about him except what has been posted here, but the behavior sounds like an alcoholic or drug addict. Just a thought.

That and he's so far in the hole the ole rob Peter to pay Paul comes into effect, people shell out a lot of dough "Up Front" then he spends it and has no motivation to finish, so it sits and sits.

ya always see crap like this on local news... contractors for home remodel and whatnot, take the money, vanish then 6 months later the home owner gets slapped with a lien from building supply for stuff bought to finish another job

Keith Mease

I haven't been on this site for some time...but recently did a posting to sell the last of the Buick parts from my husband's shop (Eric Schertz - Dynotech Performance). It's amazing to me that Keith is still doing work for people! He was actually a personal friend of my husband's but still...tried to keep the first Buick Eric owned and loved! It took the help of many friends and just good people from the Buick community along with the police to get the car back to me after he passed away. I still have not recovered the engine and other parts he has that belonged to Eric. I did try to take him to court..but he was a no show..so I am doing my best to pursue a judgement against him! BUT...truth be told..all I really want is the car back together for my boys. My good friend, Jack Cotton, has the car but unless I get all the parts back or compensation for them....I will sadly have to try and sell it.

If anyone has any information about what Keith has done with the engine for my husband's car, please contact me. Nothing would bring greater pleasure to me and my boys, Jack and Marc, then to see their dad's car go down the track again!

I will of course continue to pursue the matter in the courts...but would be much happier to get back what belongs to my family! Liz

That's exactly what I was thinking. Doing just enough work to get the next fix. Sad but, it happens to good people that make some really bad, life changing decisions. He should pay the people he owes and just do fab work for someone.

My good friend, Jack Cotton, has the car but unless I get all the parts back or compensation for them....I will sadly have to try and sell it.

If anyone has any information about what Keith has done with the engine for my husband's car, please contact me. Nothing would bring greater pleasure to me and my boys, Jack and Marc, then to see their dad's car go down the track again!

I will of course continue to pursue the matter in the courts...but would be much happier to get back what belongs to my family! Liz
Liz...even if you never get the engine back from Mease, don't sell the car...Store it, even without an engine, and when your kids will be grown up adults, you can be sure that they'll be thankful you did. They can always put an engine in it in due time...just DON'T sell it!...:redface: I'm sure that Eric would've preferred the car to remain in the family (his sons) than being sold to strangers...
I saw your (Eric's) car at Jack's shop and without a doubt it's in the best hands you can find...:wink:
Take care...

Claude. :)

I leave in a small town and there was a mechanic here who was very talented and could fix or fab just about anything.This story about meese is so close to exactly what has happened here. This guy got on drugs and hid it very well from the public and he screwed some people and you know bad news travels fast so he did not last long after the news got out . Both of you can file a civil suit against meese for your loss if you signed a work order with him.The law maybe different in your state but if you have that then you can take him to court and they will make him sell off assets[if any] and pay your damages plus he will get some possible jail time.Small claims court here is if he owes you 500.00 dollars or less and is considerd not worth your time.I hope both of you get him stopped before he does this to someone else.Good luck!

Somebody get me a diaper I think I might ****z myself. Keith Mease is currently under the hood of my Corvette! Hmm.. ?!?

I meet with an attorney in Pennsville this week to pursue a lawsuit against Keith Mease. Over 4 years and $16,000 and he still hasnt completed the twin turbo package on my Corvette. No more lies, No more broken promises. Im done.

You post this July 5th and now you let him under the hood of the car:rolleyes: