HUGE parts list! Parting out my car! Engine, CPT61BB turbo, BUILT trans, 8.5" 10 BOLT

I do, but the person who might be buying my engine wants it.
If he does not end up buying it, I will sell you the fuel pressure gauge.

Revised Prices!!! Everything Must Go

TURBO: Turbonetics CPT61 Ball Bearing Turbo, great condition, less than 500 miles on it. Comes with HD actuator, .63 exhaust housing, and POLISHED 3" / 2" cover. Paid $1300. NOW $900

COMPLETE GN MOTOR with only 8K miles! Completely rebuilt 8K miles ago to stock specifications. Stock heads (also redone), stock spec cam. Comes with all accessories, new belt, new crank sensor, NEW alternator!, MSD Wires, Coilpack, Powersteering resevoir and lines, ECM (no chip) and Engine Harness! No turbo, No downpipe, No cold air intake pipe. NOW $2800 [/B OR I will find a good used stock turbo to put back on this if that is the problem, and sell for $3K.

BUILT Jimmy's 200r4 transmission, billet Drum, built to handle a 10 sec car (my car only ran 12s and barley had any track time, shift excellent and is in GREAT condition.) Approx. 3K miles max on this trans! NOW $1200

Torque Converter: Vigilante 3200 stall 9.5" LOCKUP converter. Paid $700+, NOW $450

ROLLING CHASSIS: 1985 Monte Carlo SS, white with Burgandy interior. Body was professionally restored 7 years ago. New gbody parts headliner was JUST put in it. Seats are in EXCELLENT condition as well as the carpet, but I also have a spare NEW OEM carpet for the car! Door panels, whole interior is in EXCELLENT condition. Suspension is NEW with Moog springs, Edlebrock IAS shocks. Front Cross Drilled / Slotted Rotors, new calipers, HAWK HPS pads.

WITH 8.5" 10 Bolt Rear End and FULL interior: $2,800
Comes with black steel wheels and BFG tires, not tires in my pics from before.

DSCF2549.JPG

DSCF2554.JPG

DSCF2559.JPG

DSCF2561.JPG

DSCF2562.JPG

Wideband?

Do you still have the wideband set-up? Will it work with a GEN II Translator? If so, I'm very interested. Thanks, John. Have paypal!:)

Pending Sale on EBAY for the Rolling Chassis, my reserve has been met, 1 day to go...

still have the caspers knock gauge? if so got a quick pic of it? and will you take 50 shipped to 46902

Converter is SOLD.

Still for sale: Complete GN engine Update, I purchased a known good stock turbo and known good stock injectors for the motor. As soon as they arrive, I will make the engine truly complete and sell on ebay

RAZORS ALKY KIT! Still for sale, make an offer!

Trans Cooler, with lines, and permacool fan - MAKE AN OFFER.

Turbonetics CPT61 Ball Bearing Turbo - this thing is like BRAND NEW, make an offer...

So what is left that has not sold yet?

What is the lowest you are willing to go on the razors kit? I am SERIOUSLY not made of money, but I might be able to come up with a little. I would like to have it, but 450 is way out of my price range. Just thought I might try and see what you're willing to do. Not trying to low ball by any meens.

Also, I didnt see a post saying if you sold those dual fans.

Oh, and did you ever get payment on that knock guage?

What is the lowest you are willing to go on the razors kit? I am SERIOUSLY not made of money, but I might be able to come up with a little. I would like to have it, but 450 is way out of my price range. Just thought I might try and see what you're willing to do. Not trying to low ball by any meens.

Also, I didnt see a post saying if you sold those dual fans.

Oh, and did you ever get payment on that knock guage?

Knock Gauge SOLD.
Dual Fans SOLD.

$375 not including shipping on the Alky kit. It's $530 new.

POS buyer is an 18 year old kid, so it did NOT sell on EBAY.

He bid with NO intention on winning or paying.. :mad: :mad:

If there were more bidders you can give a 2nd chance offer if they bid around what you were looking to get

If there were more bidders you can give a 2nd chance offer if they bid around what you were looking to get

Yeah, 1 bidder was at the reserve also, I sent him the second chance offer, we will see, but he also had ZERO rating on EBAY so it doesn't look good :rolleyes:

I have a couple other people OUTSIDE of ebay interested, I just want this thing out of here so I can get paid.