HUGE parts list! Parting out my car! Engine, CPT61BB turbo, BUILT trans, 8.5" 10 BOLT

Boy does it suck when you have the money to buy something but you need to save it for college cuz your parents make too much and you dont apply for financial aid!!!:( :mad: :mad: I want to buy that motor real bad its killing me!!!!!!:eek:

Boy does it suck when you have the money to buy something but you need to save it for college cuz your parents make too much and you dont apply for financial aid!!!:( :mad: :mad: I want to buy that motor real bad its killing me!!!!!!:eek:

I bought a stock turbo and stock injectors for it, so it will be COMPLETE for $3,000, you dont really need to buy the other turbo or converter right now then.

I hear you on the financial aid though, that blows. Yeah, it was the car that did not sell. I won't be the engine on ebay until I have the complete motor all assembled and ready to go, only way it will be worth anything on EBAY.

Has the transmission sold yet? I saw the deposit but didn't see the SOLD so I thought I'd ask. I'm still looking for a transmission...