HUGE parts list! Parting out my car! Engine, CPT61BB turbo, BUILT trans, 8.5" 10 BOLT

intrested in dual fans, shifter and m/t radials.can u send some close up pics to jokerjames1120@msn.com

FYI, I used the shifter, but it's technically only for a 3 speed trans, not four speed. The new ones you can pull a pin out and make for a 4 speed, but not mine, it's one of the original generations.

I am waiting for a certified check to arrive for the wheels and tires, so unless it falls through, those are gone.

I will get you pics of the duals fans ASAP. (no later than tomorrow morning sometime.)

Trans NOT sold. 1 person interested, waiting reply.

Rick, you want to chime in so they know why you didn't want it...

If I don't get a response from him soon, I'll have to let you buy it.

Give him til Friday midday to respond.

I saw in another post that you were selling some 60lb injectors. Are you? Im not seeing them listed. Let me know.

Price Drop!

COMPLETE GN MOTOR with only 8K miles! Completely rebuilt 8K miles ago to stock specifications. Stock heads (also redone), stock spec cam. Comes with all accessories, new belt, new crank sensor, NEW alternator!, MSD Wires, Coilpack, Powersteering resevoir and lines, ECM (no chip) and Engine Harness! No turbo, No downpipe, No Injectors, No cold air intake pipe.

Willing to sell for $3K. If I can't get this on these boards, I'll put it on Ebay and I'm SURE I'll get it. I saw real ratty looking GN motors sell on ebay for
$3K

Here are pics of the dual fans in case anybody else wants them...

DSCF2534.JPG

DSCF2535.JPG

DSCF2536.JPG

Walbro 255 lph INLINE fuel pump with aeromotive high perf fuel filter - $80

Permacool transcooler with attached high RPM fan and lines! - $125

I'll take the walbro and aeormotive fuel filter for 80. I'm local so I can meet you with cash. Pm me so we can figure out payment.

COMPLETE GN MOTOR with only 8K miles! Completely rebuilt 8K miles ago to stock specifications. Stock heads (also redone), stock spec cam. Comes with all accessories, new belt, new crank sensor, NEW alternator!, MSD Wires, Coilpack, Powersteering resevoir and lines, ECM (no chip) and Engine Harness! No turbo, No downpipe, No Injectors, No cold air intake pipe.

Willing to sell for $3K. If I can't get this on these boards, I'll put it on Ebay and I'm SURE I'll get it. I saw real ratty looking GN motors sell on ebay for
$3K
I sold a solid motor in Jan on ebay and got 3,380 + shipping with a 7 day auction. Thats your next best bet.

More Parts!

Casper's Knock gauge, white faced, with turbo 6 logo. Casper's sells new for 87.95. Asking $60.

Autometer 5703 Phantom white faced mechanical Boost / vacuum guage.Sells new for $53.95 in Summit, asking $40