HUGE parts list! Parting out my car! Engine, CPT61BB turbo, BUILT trans, 8.5" 10 BOLT

NEW price

8.5" 10 Bolt POSI GN rear end 3.42 gears. COMPLETE DRUM TO DRUM. All new bearings, all new seals, looks BRAND new under the ULTIMATE girdle cover. Also has new bushings and stainless steel brake lines. Rear end is good enough for SHOW quality, not rusty, have pictures.

$900 FIRM. This is what I have in it.

Put me in line for that down pipe.

Cause I forgot that there is a chrome cutout connected to it, but $300 is fine regardless. Let me know if you want it.

I'm a little flexible on some of this stuff, don't be afraid to PM me on something. Worse I can say is no

Ok.. was I never placed in line?????

WTF... I get no response, either in PM's or here, and now it's sold out of nowhere? No "You're 2nd in line" or anything? Nice practices...

WTF... I get no response, either in PM's or here, and now it's sold out of nowhere? No "You're 2nd in line" or anything? Nice practices...

I apologize, I have tried to reply to all my PMs, I have gotten like 35 of them in the last couple days and I also have a life outside of turbobuick.com

You were second in line, but the first guy ended up buying it. Whoever responds first gets first stab and I give them a couple days to respond and pay for the item. He did, so it sold.

I thought I returned all my PMs, but apparently not; again, my apologies.

Chrome Powder Coated Turbo Heat Shield, has been cut for larger downpipe (before it was powder coated). $60.

Chrome Powder Coated Radiator Hold Down Bracket, was asking $80, I think $60 will be fine.

Chrome Powder Coated Radiator Hold Down Bracket, was asking $80, I think $60 will be fine.
If this fits a GN with stock style radiator...it's mine! Great deal. I have an offer in on a car right now...if it falls through, I may want the roller with interior and good G80 (8.5 10bolt) rear.

If this fits a GN with stock style radiator...it's mine! Great deal. I have an offer in on a car right now...if it falls through, I may want the roller with interior and good G80 (8.5 10bolt) rear.

Radiator hold down bracket is stock, so it will work with stock style radiator.

Send paypal payment to garynpickering@earthlink.net
Figure $20 on shipping / packaging (I dont have any boxes laying around)

Better hurry up on the roller, I have someone interested in the rear end and ready to pay me $1000 for it. If he sends payment, I am selling it.

Sorry to rush, but first come first serve on these parts.

hey have you put the engine on the sttand yet..idk if you forgot but i gave you my email for the pics..just let me know. no rush..

No, it was 95 degrees and 100% humidity the last 2 days, so I decided to wait. Taking it out tomorrow so long as my buddy can come give me a hand.

I didn't foget about you, I will send you those pics as soon as I get it out of the engine bay and onto the stand. :)

No, it was 95 degrees and 100% humidity the last 2 days, so I decided to wait. Taking it out tomorrow so long as my buddy can come give me a hand.

I didn't foget about you, I will send you those pics as soon as I get it out of the engine bay and onto the stand. :)

sounds great! thanx...:biggrin:

Pictures of motor emailed to you 84GNv6!

Also, Radiator Hold Down Bracket is SOLD.