HUGE parts list! Parting out my car! Engine, CPT61BB turbo, BUILT trans, 8.5" 10 BOLT

and pics of the wheels. i searched and could not find any links with pics of that wheel, on a g body would be great

In your first post you were asking $300 for the downpipe. Why did you up the price by $25?

Cause I forgot that there is a chrome cutout connected to it, but $300 is fine regardless. Let me know if you want it.

I'm a little flexible on some of this stuff, don't be afraid to PM me on something. Worse I can say is no :)

and pics of the wheels. i searched and could not find any links with pics of that wheel, on a g body would be great

I have 1 person ahead of you on the wheels / tires. If they fall though, you're next in line. I'll send you some pics if it falls through.
They're really nice, anybody who has seen them like em.

I'm interested in the downpipe - testpipe combo and the wideband.

I will PM you.

Wow! I guess parting things out is the way to go. Getting some good action on this thread. :cool:

Driveshaft SOLD.

Scanmaster SOLD.

Pending Sale on the Wheels/ Tires...

Pending Sale on the Trans (yes, you Rick)

I think you have no one interested in the rolling body,I think the price is a bit high,for a montee,with ok paint and a shot rear end...maybe try the Montee board for selling the roller..best of luck to you...some nice parts...:)

I think you have no one interested in the rolling body,I think the price is a bit high,for a montee,with ok paint and a shot rear end...maybe try the Montee board for selling the roller..best of luck to you...some nice parts...:)

I'm willing to sell the Roller for $3500 with the 8.5" 10 bolt rear end in it. (wheels are probably gone...)
With a bad 7.5 rear end and full interior $3K, and with NO interior and bad rear end $2500.

Paint is better than OK... I'd like ANYONE to find a Monte Body this nice for $2500... :rolleyes: They can spend $12K restoring it like I did, that's a much better deal. :rolleyes:

Almost all Montes are rusted out POS. This car is clean, the interior is practically brand new looking.

I meant 4K with full interior, wheels, and rear end and that was OBO.

WHeels are going to be gone, and willing to sell with or without that rear or the interior...

Thanks for the heads up, now looking back at my thread I typed it up wrong.

Exhaust DEAL! I will sell my entire exhaust system for $400.

From downpipe, to test pipe, to custom fabricated y-pipe, to 2 dynomax race mufflers (straight through, ultraflows), to 2.5" pipe that goes over the real axle and then tailpipes.

COMPLETE exhaust for $400. Will not ship as a full exhaust, must come get.
Still willing to split up downpipe/testpipe combo for $300.

Walbro 255 lph INLINE fuel pump with aeromotive high perf fuel filter - $80

Permacool transcooler with attached high RPM fan and lines! - $125

Permacool transcooler with attached high RPM fan and lines! - $125[/QUOTE]

Can i have pics of this...thanks Dennis :)

DSCF2523.JPG

DSCF2524.JPG

as requested. :)

FBODY RADIATOR & HOSES - SOLD.

Pending Sale on MAFT PRO / innovative LC-1 (WIDEBAND), injectors, chip, boost control solenoid, MAF pipe.