HUGE parts list! Parting out my car! Engine, CPT61BB turbo, BUILT trans, 8.5" 10 BOLT

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
Well,

My car did NOT sell on ebay today, I have 1 person who is going to call me by tomorrow whether or not they are buying it, but call me a pessimist, I'm listing these parts.

Most prices are negotiable, PM me with any questions, don't be afraid to make REASONABLE offers. No low ballers, go away.

Almost ALL of these parts are NEAR NEW, so they look new also. Pics available upon request (serious buyers only please, dont waste my time)

TURBO: Turbonetics CPT61 Ball Bearing Turbo, great condition, less than 500 miles on it. Comes with HD actuator, .63 exhaust housing, and POLISHED 3" / 2" cover. Paid $1300. want $1000

COMPLETE GN MOTOR with only 8K miles! Completely rebuilt 8K miles ago to stock specifications. Stock heads (also redone), stock spec cam. Comes with all accessories, new belt, new crank sensor, NEW alternator!, MSD Wires, Coilpack, Powersteering resevoir and lines, ECM (no chip) and Engine Harness! No turbo, No downpipe, No cold air intake pipe. $3500

BUILT Jimmy's 200r4 transmission, billet Drum, built to handle a 10 sec car (my car only ran 12s and barley had any track time, shift excellent and is in GREAT condition.) Approx. 3K miles max on this trans! $1350

Torque Converter: Vigilante 3200 stall 9.5" LOCKUP converter. Paid $700+, asking $550

3" FULL throttle downpipe, internal wastegate, with 3" cutout "testpipe" new is $400 for downpipe ONLY $325

3" Full Throttle cold air intake pipe (black powder coated) with 9" K&N Cone filter. $75

MAFT PRO with Boost Control Solenoid (and pigtail for wiring.. not caspers PNP!) New is $470 $350

Innovative LC1 Wideband O2 sensor, controller, w BLUE digital gauge. paid $200, asking $150

RAZOR's Alky Control Kit. COMPLETE KIT paid $530, asking $450 (single nozzle)

8.5" 10 Bolt POSI GN rear end 3.42 gears. COMPLETE DRUM TO DRUM. All new bearings, all new seals, looks BRAND new under the ULTIMATE Cover. Also has new bushings and stainless steel brake lines. Rear end is good enough for SHOW quality, not rusty, have pictures. asking $1000.00

3" aluminum race drive shaft built by Surge Friction with Spicer Ujoints / Yolk paid $300, asking $200

(2) 17x8 and (2) 17x9 KMC "HOTWHEEL" 68's wheels. WITH OR WITHOUT Tires! (see below) Paid $600 JUST for the wheels and they quit making this line (unless something has changed). NO TIRES: $450
REARS: MICKEY THOMPSON ET Street Radials, at LEAST 60% tread left (only driven ~1K miles, taken to track 2 times, made 3 passes each time. baby burnouts ) Size is 275 /40R /17. summit sells for $200 EACH. asking $200 for both

FRONTS: Sumitomo (thought they were Kumho) HTRZ III 235 / 45R / 17
Tirerack sells for $95 each. These are MINT and practically new. $100 for the pair.

PM ME FOR WHEEL / TIRES PACKAGE! (make an offer)

Scanmaster 2.1 new is $250, asking $200 OBO

Gbodyparts Dual electric fans with Caspers Relays / Fuses, paid $185+, asking $140

Chrome Powder Coated Radiator Hold down bracket: $60
FBODY Radiator in excellent condition $70 (my car never ran over 180degrees with this radiator and the dual electric fans!)

SHIFTER: B&M Pro Ratchet 3 Speed shifter $100 (with cable)

COMP CAMS 980 Springs (NEW IN BOX, never used) $50

ROLLING CHASSIS: 1985 Monte Carlo SS, white with Burgandy interior. Paint is 7.5/10, body was COMPLETELY Professionally restored 7 years ago. RUST Free california body panels were purchased and replaced ANYTHING with rust on it. Car currently has a couple VERY TINY rust bubbles that have not gotten any worse in the last 5 years!
New gbody parts headliner was JUST put in it. Seats are in EXCELLENT condition as well as the carpet, but I also have a spare NEW OEM carpet for the car! Door panels, whole interior is in EXCELLENT condition. Suspension is NEW with Moog springs, Edlebrock IAS shocks. Front Cross Drilled / Slotted Rotors, new calipers, HAWK HPS pads. Will come with a BROKEN 7.5" 10 Bolt rear end (will roll, but will need work) the wheels/ tires will be stock Regal rims (good shape) with BFG tires.$4000

Rolling Chassis is NEGOTIABLE. Body is in GREAT shape. I can remove the interior to lower the price, as well as remove the fuel cell. Make an offer, if you want a rust free Monte Roller, this is your car. CLEAN TITLE. TRUE SS car.

REMINDER: ALMOST ALL Prices are negotiable and parts are in GREAT shape. Pics available to serious buyers. YOU PAY SHIPPING or COME PICK UP ITEMS! MAKE OFFERS.

PICTURES: Look at my post in the cars for sale section FIRST, then if you don't see a picture of what you need, ask me for it.

Thanks for looking and it's been a pleasure being part of the TURBOBUICK community! Thanks everyone for everything!!! You guys / gals are the best!

I'll take the drive shaft. PM me your pay-pal, shipped to 14424. Thanks, Phil. I can send a MO also.

P.S. Depending on what someone would want to do with the rolling chassis, I would be willing to part it out also. I could sell the interior out of it, take the shocks off, etc. to make the price lower. Make offers and explain what you would want / not want included.

ANyone interested in the engine, its a GREAT, CLEAN motor and its complete. Perfect for anyone doing a swap or for somone who has a nasty dirty motor and wants all new looking parts. Chicago guys can testify to this motor running great and being clean!

is the alky kit still available? how new is it?

Ohh, and P.S. I never ran anything other than straight methanol in here. Some people try wiper fluid! :eek: I didn't do that.

If someone local picks this up I will include the 4 gallons of methanol I have left. Just bring a 5 gallon container to safetly transport it or I'll sell you mine for $25.

I've only had people ask questions about it so far, so you're the first to commit. You're first in line Rick.

Interested in the converter at all?

No converter just the trans. Try and get the build info from Jimmy.

PM me my price. ;) :biggrin:

Willing to sell the turbo oil return line. I'm in Chicago burbs as well and could pick up. Thanks