How about a Buick club in So Cal?

Those kids you're putting into the wall, would those be yours or somebody else's?

lol i guess saying "kids" make me sound a little heartless, I should re-phase that and say teenagers!

I almost got penalized a lap for being too rough at that place. It's just not fair that they don't let you take each other out. I would have paid for any damages. Jee whiz.

Yeah i had some punk 15 year old put me on the wall on the front straightway and i move the wall about 5" into the pits and hit something solid and got the cart on two wheels and the guy pulls the no bumping sign out and points at me... :eek: That just made me get mad and drive harder and get the fastest time of the day :cool:

lol i guess saying "kids" make me sound a little heartless, I should re-phase that and say teenagers!

If they're gonna donn the gloves....they better be ready to Box! :D

Maybe we should plan a "recon" trip to scope out the engine configuration in the cars so we can fab up some alky kits...:cool:

I almost had the air cleaner off my cart before they caught on :cool: and then I had to abort the mission..