How about a Buick club in So Cal?

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
What do you guys think?

One event a month, club meeting, dyno runs, info from vendors.

You know a real club. I wont be doing newsletters. Emails and such yes.

Good idea?

Sounds great. As long as its on my side of town ;)

Don't we all wish....:tongue:

Maybe a SoCal club with local chapters? Maybe we could start a poll to find out where everybody is....?

San Diego (North, South, East, etc.)
Riverside
Los Angeles

If we could keep functions within maybe 35 miles or so we'd probably have a better turnout.

Don't we all wish....:tongue:

Maybe a SoCal club with local chapters? Maybe we could start a poll to find out where everybody is....?

San Diego (North, South, East, etc.)
Riverside
Los Angeles

If we could keep functions within maybe 35 miles or so we'd probably have a better turnout.

Maybe rotate the meetings around? OC, San diego, LA......................

Hey...do we get cool t-shirts and stickers too?

I was thinking about that too.

I need to know if there is some interest in doing this before I try to get something going....we will see.

Harold,
Think about the timing of this post; just after you announced that you were out!
Jeff

Jeff, thanks for your keen obeservation, see the thing is, this was tried before and it almost succeded, if it wasnt for the bunch of flake GN owners and the many Broken down buicks on people garages, but with you and Lou working overtime to get them back on the road, who knows it maybe different now.. ;)

Jeff, thanks for your keen obeservation, see the thing is, this was tried before and it almost succeded, if it wasnt for the bunch of flake GN owners and the many Broken down buicks on people garages, but with you and Lou working overtime to get them back on the road, who knows it maybe different now.. ;)

I will tell you after working on Ralph's car; I am going into retirement. I have had more issues with it then any other other build. The latest was last night trying to install the PCV and the rubber grommet went into the lifter area (it had a crack). So now I have to remove the intake again to retrieve it! I know it should have been installed before the intake was installed.
Jeff

i might b interested if u guys rotate it...
i would be willing to drive to LA
im from bakersfield and since i have seen no other gn around here,
this might b a good opportunity to get into the turbo community and learn some stuff

i might b interested if u guys rotate it...
i would be willing to drive to LA
im from bakersfield and since i have seen no other gn around here,
this might b a good opportunity to get into the turbo community and learn some stuff

We might be able to get closer than LA too. I am thinking if we move it around we will get a better turnout.

I will tell you after working on Ralph's car; I am going into retirement. I have had more issues with it then any other other build. The latest was last night trying to install the PCV and the rubber grommet went into the lifter area (it had a crack). So now I have to remove the intake again to retrieve it! I know it should have been installed before the intake was installed.
Jeff

Man that blows jeff, i bet you were swearing left and right when that happen.. I know i would have..:D, on the other hand just leave it in there, its only plastic and it wont hurt anything. ;)