How about a Buick club in So Cal?

Had fun. A good turn out for the SD area. I guess Harold had more fun staying on the forum. We were already for the Supra, but it didn't show. We had a course all marked out and everything. Maybe next time, Harold.

Had fun. A good turn out for the SD area. I guess Harold had more fun staying on the forum. We were already for the Supra, but it didn't show. We had a course all marked out and everything. Maybe next time, Harold.

And now for the highlites!

BTW - Don bought lunch for everyone and GNX #548 showed up as well!

Attachments

• ass-view.jpg
    ass-view.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 150
  • side-view.jpg
    side-view.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 137
  • side-view2.jpg
    side-view2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 138
You guys need to get a grip!:rolleyes:

Watch "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" and then decide if the incessant bantering continues.

I'd like to think we're all pottie trained here....aren't we.:confused:

Also, get the hell off my thread......the whole purpose was to promote our hobbies and get to know each other and you two toddlers have provided nothing more than mild entertainment to those of us who have nothing better to do.

BTW -The burger made me do it! :biggrin:

I just saw this post. Would have love to have come. We are watching the fights tonight. Hope yuall had fun.

It was also very nice of GM to trailer down GNX#001 so we could take a look at her. I love the smell of a new car.

Here is a pic i snapped of Rodney's car when we left. I would be scared if i seen something like this lurking in my sideview mirror.

Attachments

• Rodney's car.jpg
    Rodney's car.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 245
Cool pic Kirby:biggrin:...btw, it was great meeting you, Eric, and Eric.

Looking forward to the next meet, and maybe we'll get more cars next time. GNX 001 and 548 were sweet!:wink:

When I hear that someone states that they hope I crash and get, "twisted up like a pretzel" I guess they bring out the best in me:)

If you dont see the Irony in the joke twisted like a pretzel then you must be short a few braincells, FYI i never wish harm on anyone and have never said that i wish you crash and Die which could happen in a spit second due to the type of car and the power that its making, whoever told you this, is over exagerating my comments as usual, on another note, your name calling is not welcome specially from you, i can take it from people i know and shove it back but to them just as fast but from someone to whom i have never even said a word or spoken with at the track or anywhere else its not welcome...

wicked

nice to meet everyone. was expecting a supra but didnt see it out there....Was fun though, even though i had a couple too many cylinders and i was a turbo short.

Would have been nice to come join you guys, but I was getting the GN ready for racing next weekend.
Oil and gfilter change.
Install test pipe.
Remove and replace cracked driver side header.
Check and tighten all intercooler plumbing....one IC pipe was close to blowing loose.:eek:
Went out on a back street and did a few runs to make sure the tune is safe....I got room:biggrin:
Cruised around a bit.....
...Killed a Carrera S

Great pix!
Post more!

would have been nice to make it. i couldnt get away from the house. had to do laundry and clean. i havent been home for awhile and laundry got out of control on me. anyways next metting im there for sure

Great pictures, thanks for taking & posting them up on the Southwestern Section. Hope that you guys had a good meeting & had fun & good luck with the club.

thanks gary, it was a blast. Kirby, why the hell are you still at work...on a sunday. If anyone wants i have high res of all those, they were just wayyy too big to put on here.