Home, Finally She Is Home!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
TB.com car.jpg
Finally bring the new CAGE Racing TurboBuick.com race car home! Thanks to everyone involved! Especially Mr. John Gallina who went out of his way to make sure I got the car. Thanks to Mr. D for putting up with it in the way so long and everything!

I would like to thank The Lord for giving us a chance to try this thing again!

Sorry Coach, it will not be ready by then! I am going to send the engine back off for a check up...

Shane,

first Congrats!!! second did it come with a drivetrain or are you going to put the engine/drivetrain from the white/purplish blue car in it?

aaron

It is the roller only! Yes, we are using the drivetrain from the white/purple flame car! The drivetrain that came out when overseas!

will she hang with a 2013 cobra lol! very sweet with youre drivetrain your going to have alot of fun good luck with youre new toy!

Im happy to see its going to be getting a 6 back in it !!!! Congrats I wouldn't be sleeping for a couple nights if I had that to look at in my garage !!!!

Shane, this is great news, I new you would end up with it. Congrats, I hope you will have lots of fun with it as well!

Glad I got video of it running one last time in Bowling Green.... who would of known that the motor would end up in Dubai someday :(

Im happy to see its going to be getting a 6 back in it !!!! Congrats I wouldn't be sleeping for a couple nights if I had that to look at in my garage !!!!
ah yes, That would be an andrenelyn ruush! I wouldnt be worth a shit at work for a week either.

Badass Shane. Congrats and best of luck to you guys. We need more fast Turbo Buicks out there. Go represent!

Oh and if you want to put some real lights on that thing I'll sponsor you with some new HID Head Lights. :D

Peter

Clap, clap, clap - great news, Shane. Oh, if that is your back yard you have waaaaaaaay too much grass to mow.

Clap, clap, clap - great news, Shane. Oh, if that is your back yard you have waaaaaaaay too much grass to mow.

You should see the front yardo_O I have 19 acres and a little change... At least about 18 of those acres gets mowed weekly:eek: I have some kick ass mowers:p

Sorry Coach, it will not be ready by then! I am going to send the engine back off for a check up...

Well Hell...with all that yard work, no wonder it wont be ready for BPG. Buy some goats...and get to work on the damn car.:p