Hello Kitty

you guys are invited to MIR dragstrip in Maryland, we rented the track on Thursday, October 29, 2015. I started a new thread it events section. Please take a look and let me know if you are interested

Link?

I do not know, this is the first I am hearing of the event. Not a peep on the hellcat forum. The hellcat forum is not doing well, the post count are way down. In a good note I just ran a 10.84 at Atco last night. Yes, got into the 10's with a stock car. I would to get to 10.7 and take the title of fastest stock Cat. The car and I may have to go on a diet. ;);););););):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I do not know, this is the first I am hearing of the event. Not a peep on the hellcat forum. The hellcat forum is not doing well, the post count are way down. In a good note I just ran a 10.84 at Atco last night. Yes, got into the 10's with a stock car. I would to get to 10.7 and take the title of fastest stock Cat. The car and I may have to go on a diet. ;);););););):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Vuury, Vuurry nice, sir.......

Vuury, Vuurry nice, sir.......

Nice, I like it. There was a roush 427 mustang at the track 2010, the supercharger only puts out 4 pounds, the car ran 13.0 and he said he has ran 12.7. 4 pounds of boost from a supercharger? I wish you were on the east coast, we would have some fun. Just like to see some fast Buicks racing with hellcats. Oh two hellcats just broke 10 seconds, one ran 9.9 the other 9.7.

LOL, funny, I just ran 10.84 stock so bring on the silverados ;););););) can you attend. Looking for some fun, no turbo buicks have accepted the invitation.

Unfortunately no, I am fresh out of anything that will produce tire smoke , and i don't think my silverado would do as well as the one above, she's all stock . :(
Like a dummy i sold everything i owned that was fast (and fun)and havn't been able to find the replacement yet.
Looking for something that will scare me everytime i get in it.

Congrats on the 10.8 thats incredible that you can walk into a dealership these days and buy a 10 second car .Well kind of,i heard they are having a hard time keeping up with demand and there is quite a waiting list to get one so the dealer mark up must be horrendous .
I'm partial to Challengers, my first car was a 440 six pack, Super Track Pack car.

Last edited:
Actually no, I am fresh out of anything that will produce tire smoke , and i don't think my silverado would do as well as the one above, she's all stock . :(
Like a dummy i sold everything fast and havn't been able to find anything that makes my loins quiver.
Been looking though,as i am in withdrawals from lack of rubber particle inhalation.

Congrats on the 10.8 thats incredible that you can walk into a dealership these days and buy a 10 second car .Well kind of,i heard they are having a hard time keeping up with demand and there is quite a waiting list to get one so the dealer mark up must be horrendous .
I'm partial to Challengers, my first car was a 70 Sublime 440-6 pack ,Super Track Pack car.
Thank you, yes, the mark up is there, hit and mess with the dealerships, some at MSRP some not. I have drag radials and a one piece drive shaft. The factory shaft is two piece and was known to twist in the early spring, most are installing a one piece for safety. Get a fun car (again) and enjoy it.

Let's not forget to mention all the dealerships taking deposits for Hellcats that they won't ever see delivery of themselves. It's gotten so bad that FCA had to issue a consumer warning. Wonder if these dealers will refund deposits or keep as nonrefundable payments? In my area, guys that can get em are paying 10-15k above.

Let's not forget to mention all the dealerships taking deposits for Hellcats that they won't ever see delivery of themselves. It's gotten so bad that FCA had to issue a consumer warning. Wonder if these dealers will refund deposits or keep as nonrefundable payments? In my area, guys that can get em are paying 10-15k above.
In the USA deposits cannot be nonrefundable, it is illegal in every state, dealership has to return money. Dealer cannot order the car without receiving an allocation and if the order banks are open. Once the allocation is received by the dealer, the dealer has 24 hours to fill if or it goes to another dealership. Some how Bod Frederick dealership was able to order 50 cars or so (only dealership that somehow got around the allocation process). Approximately 600 buyers who ordered vehicles in 2015 did not receive the cars because FCA allowed too many orders. For those who did not receive a vehicle FCA issued a voucher that allowed the customer to order a 2016 at 2015 prices. FCA produced between 8,000 and 10,000 Hellcats in 2015 (the number is not finalized yet since they just stopped production a few days ago on the 2015. They have stated that they will double capacity in 2016.

that made me LOL. that thing is a TANK on wheels....

Guys,
It was posted on our site, why don't you guys help us with modding the supercharger in the Hellcat. You guys have a lot of experience, the Cat is new. Most of use have little experience with a supercharged engine. Maybe TurboLou sees a new market? Why help? Well I hope to help another car guy out but also for the money. Yes, you can treat us as the enemy but the aftermarket will catch up and these cars will be in the low 9's shortly. Just a thought.

Let me know when you are heading to Atco again as I'd love to see your car run. I'm in South Jersey. Both my cars are slow, high 12s, so don't expect me to race you.

Nice, I like it. There was a roush 427 mustang at the track 2010, the supercharger only puts out 4 pounds, the car ran 13.0 and he said he has ran 12.7. 4 pounds of boost from a supercharger? I wish you were on the east coast, we would have some fun. Just like to see some fast Buicks racing with hellcats. Oh two hellcats just broke 10 seconds, one ran 9.9 the other 9.7.
Too far for me....
If you want to see a bunch of fast Buicks Bowling Green KY has the Nationals on Oct 14-17. Come on down and have some fun with a bunch of great people

Bryan

Let me know when you are heading to Atco again as I'd love to see your car run. I'm in South Jersey. Both my cars are slow, high 12s, so don't expect me to race you.
There was a charger Hellcat there also, he ran 10.88 at 127.0. My first pass was 11.1, I could not get the car to hook. Did a nasty burn out on the 2nd run, the car hooked at took off. A 12 second car is not slow. So far we have around 10 cars going to the MIR drag strip but no turbo Buicks. Please spread the word here. I will let you know next time I go to Atco. I live in Lawrenceville, so I have a 1 hour drive. There was a couple of 392 challengers running high 12's at Atco. They were both sticks.

I am down in Oklahoma right now for Ford vs. Buick. Hopefully there will be some Hellcats there for test and tune tonight! Congrats on your 10.84 passs BlackCat! I am going to try and do the same. Best time for me so far is 11.11 @ 125. My 60 foots have been pathetic :(

I am down in Oklahoma right now for Ford vs. Buick. Hopefully there will be some Hellcats there for test and tune tonight! Congrats on your 10.84 passs BlackCat! I am going to try and do the same. Best time for me so far is 11.11 @ 125. My 60 foots have been pathetic :(
Thank you, I know what you mean, 60 foot is key in the Cat, heavy car with skinny tires, it is a bitch. Good luck you will get it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)