Hello Kitty

running MT DR 305/35/R20. The problem no sidewall so airing the down helps but not as much is I had a tall sidewall tire. The smallest rim that clears the brakes in 18". Some are runnin 18" rim with 45 series DR to achieve a little sidewall.

running MT DR 305/35/R20. The problem no sidewall so airing the down helps but not as much is I had a tall sidewall tire. The smallest rim that clears the brakes in 18". Some are runnin 18" rim with 45 series DR to achieve a little sidewall.
Cool! That is a big tire. How much boost does your supercharger put out?

Factory says 11.5 psi max boost. I have observed 11 psi and change psi red line. With a pulleys people are seeing around 15 psi (so I am told)

Awesome, great time, the key is the 60 foot time which you got your car to hook, it looks like I am chasing you ;);););););););););)

Awesome, great time, the key is the 60 foot time which you got your car to hook, it looks like I am chasing you ;);););););););););)
Well I am not that far ahead. I am guessing my car is low 10's maximum. I don't want to go faster than that and 9's will be the norm for the hellcat in the not so distant future.

Well I am not that far ahead. I am guessing my car is low 10's maximum. I don't want to go faster than that and 9's will be the norm for the hellcat in the not so distant future.

I do not know about that, you time is just great, not easy running well into the 10's. Hellcats are fat take a lot of HP to move them. Congratulations, I know the work involved. Let me know what events you are at, I will try to show up. We can run, if you win, I owe you a beer, if you lose, I owe you a beer, you cannot lose ;);););););)

I do not know about that, you time is just great, not easy running well into the 10's. Hellcats are fat take a lot of HP to move them. Congratulations, I know the work involved. Let me know what events you are at, I will try to show up. We can run, if you win, I owe you a beer, if you lose, I owe you a beer, you cannot lose ;);););););)
Thanks. I live way to far away though :(

Well I was at an event yesterday that was at an old airport 9 hellkitties and around 10 turbo Regals. At least 2 of the TR guys actively tried to get races going, but it seemed the dodge boys just wanted to race each other.

Picton armdrop was the event.

Well I was at an event yesterday that was at an old airport 9 hellkitties and around 10 turbo Regals. At least 2 of the TR guys actively tried to get races going, but it seemed the dodge boys just wanted to race each other.

Picton armdrop was the event.
I bet on the Dodge board it reads something like this... Well we had 9 HellCAT Monsters tearing up the track and 10 Buick guys showed up in their little V6 grocery getters.... HellCats won every race !

Maybe Dodge boys just like to play with themselves ?:bored:
Sorry I just could help myself ! :ROFLMAO:
Just messing around, those cars are really cool lol...

Anyone else see this?

"At the end of Cruisin' For A Cure Car Show today in Orange County, CA, someone with no brains and to much HellCat Hemi Power crashed into a classic Chevy Impala going about 80mph in the back parking lot of the OC Fairgrounds!

After accelerating to a speed of 80-100mph the Dodge Challenger began to fishtail and started drifting out of control. Once the tires hooked up, it shot across the parking lot like a bullet and hit the classic Impala head on.

It spun the Impala 3 times in a 360 spin and the Challenger continued on into the parking lot with both airbags deployed. Thank God no one was hurt, injured or killed. This "show off of complete uncontrolled power" could have easily hit several people that were still in the parking lot loading cars or visiting under EZ Ups.

UPDATE: The driver of the Dodge Challenger was handcuffed and arrested for drunk driving and reckless driving."

A perfect example of "Just because you can afford one, doesn't mean they should sell you one."

What a dumbass.

12027514_451019755099153_1172938551552154230_n.jpg

12042973_451019675099161_1584755549590747010_n.jpg

hellcat%20owner.jpg

Same story on Mopar Board.

Hellcat totally destroys classic Impala !!!!:p
Mopar rules ! :cat:

It could easily have been anyone here's car that got mucked up by that dumbass.

We (car guys) have all been given a huge black eye (once more) in the non car guy view and the fact is, in real world terms, there are so many more of them than there are us, it boggles my car guy mind. But it is what it is.

This type of behavior does each and every car guy a huge disservice.

This kind of pure stupidity gets great little local car shows, local show & shines and local cruise nights SHUT DOWN, period.

I might be wrong, but it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Just as you, BOP4ever, are entitled to think some dumbassed, drunk driving, Hellcat owning doushenozzle destroying someone else's pride and joy is comical.

I just don't see the humor in any of it.... And if you do, well, then I think you are a complete and absolute tool.

See you at the local show-n-shine, asshole.

Last edited:
No it's very sad, the event outlined above, and your right I shouldn't have made light of it in anyway. In retrospect it was in poor taste To make a joke, and I apologize to anyone I offended. I was just playing with the Mopar boys , and didn't think it through before posting.

In all seriousness there are dumbasses like in that story driving every make and when one of them gets behind the wheel of a high performance model and this happens it makes everyone look bad. When in fact those types are in the a minority. Terrible event for everyone that loves cars. At least no one was hurt the cars can be fixed or replaced.

For those who haven't heard the word, let me tell you about a naughty little California Bird, whose name is mean chicken and fellas you had better not be picking no fight, cause he's a really quick un! So I'm telling you now that you best leave him alone (atop his throne) cause, trust me, that's one mean chicken!!

Even the bikes don't want no beef with him, cause everybody knows he's one mean mother clucker!! So you best walk away if that mean ass bird comes to play! Cause he's sure to "F" up your day and that's all there is to say!!

Geaux Mean Chicken!

Back in response to the requests earlier in this post...

Ninja Kill.....he had buzzed me once up the road a bit and basically begged me to kill him.

AMG SL65 Freeway Kill...I had given him a horse sneeze earlier to get his attention. Then he took a run on me and then gave up when I started to pull on him.