Hello Kitty

Sorry mean chicken! Not much of a rapper! But, your kill stories are the bomb!! And I promise that I'll stop rapping if you'll keep em coming!

Lol!

For those who haven't heard the word, let me tell you about a naughty little California Bird, whose name is mean chicken and fellas you had better not be picking no fight, cause he's a really quick un! So I'm telling you now that you best leave him alone (atop his throne) cause, trust me, that's one mean chicken!!

Even the bikes don't want no beef with him, cause everybody knows he's one mean mother clucker!! So you best walk away if that mean ass bird comes to play! Cause he's sure to "F" up your day and that's all there is to say!!

Geaux Mean Chicken!
m

April 29 2016 at Cecil county dragway ford vs mopar party crashers welcome

Spectators friends and family free to hang out only racers pay last get togther had one Buick guy show up and knows we cool and friendly and just wanna race I believe Doug or something in gn or could gnx think I recall seeing fender flares so come out and let's the engines do the talking

April 29 2016 at Cecil county dragway ford vs mopar party crashers welcome

Spectators friends and family free to hang out only racers pay last get togther had one Buick guy show up and knows we cool and friendly and just wanna race I believe Doug or something in gn or could gnx think I recall seeing fender flares so come out and let's the engines do the talking

That was me, the lone Turbo Buick guy with my GNX. It was nice meeting you guys... sorry the track was closed. I won't be able to make it to Cecil, but I'm sure you will see more Turbo Buick guys going with that track. I hope you guys have good weather and a good track.

Thanks buddy have a great day don't be stranger
turbo Buick guys bring the cars out let enjoy this private track rental
I'm bringing a lot of hellcats and mustangs out and few ls cars we need some turbo buicks to rattle some cages

One life let's race and enjoy it

Thanks buddy have a great day don't be stranger
turbo Buick guys bring the cars out let enjoy this private track rental
I'm bringing a lot of hellcats and mustangs out and few ls cars we need some turbo buicks to rattle some cages

One life let's race and enjoy it

Dang, your get together is too far away from Phoenix...... though from way back in this thread there is still a little Kitty Cat with a big mouth from my locale that has yet to return here and ask me to line them up. :D:cool:

Dang, your get together is too far away from Phoenix...... though from way back in this thread there is still a little Kitty Cat with a big mouth from my locale that has yet to return here and ask me to line them up. :D:cool:
I don't know hat person but I'm always ready load that puppy on trailer and head eastcoast