Hello Everyone!!

NEL45

Just wanted to introduce myself and my two boys- Cain and Abe to the forum!

I've been a GN fanatic for many years....getting my first speeding ticket, test driving one in college (circa, 1988). However, I am truly a novice when it comes to GN's. I've been following this forum for some time. Very impressed with the knowledge level and camaraderie of its members. This forum has saved me from myself on many occasions. So, I decided to join. Thanks for having us and for sharing all the knowledge. All three of us are better off for it!

THIS IS ABEL

DSC_9485.JPG

THIS IS CAIN

DSC_9432.JPG

Last edited:
Nice! Welcome to the best board for TB's where the knowledge here is priceless.

That's a good looking car.

Why is Abel at a Buick dealership?
I bet it really stood out from the lot full of Enclaves. :D

If I was that guy sitting there. I'd turn my desk around, so I was facing the Gn. not with my back to it.
An Welcome aboard.

That's a good looking car.

Why is Abel at a Buick dealership?
I bet it really stood out from the lot full of Enclaves. :D
Thank You, Sir. Those were pictures that I took when I purchased him. Thought it would be neat 'cuz he was on the showroom floor...some 27 years later.

If I was that guy sitting there. I'd turn my desk around, so I was facing the Gn. not with my back to it.
An Welcome aboard.
No doubt!!! I couldn't get "dude" to get out of the picture...or atleast, turn around. Thanks for viewing and welcoming.

Very nice.:)
Two great looking cars. Make your self at home. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the site and happy spooling.

Mike Barnard