KIRBAN SPRING OPEN HOUSE

It was A great time as always,Weather was perfect..Great seeing everyone again,meeting new people,great cars.The Empire Muscle cars guys were wearing the shirts but i think name tags would be great..Reaper231 your car is awesome..Deezdad that picture is great...Great seeing the magna guys ,as always .Seeing Nick Micale again for me topped off a great day.Unfortunetly,the whole missing spoolfool Filler incident was messed up but Spoolfool doing what he did reminded me that there is great Buick guys .Stand Up guy ,great product

I really liked the gold T. Now I want one just like it.

I couldn’t stop going back to look at it. :D

D

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yes, You got a sweet car, love the comp turbo and the new MT radials, We spoke about the Pt-6870 turbo..:D
Thanks man , I just repainted n touched up the alumium on the dog house n valve covers this morning looks mint now lol

Last edited:
It was A great time as always,Weather was perfect..Great seeing everyone again,meeting new people,great cars.The Empire Muscle cars guys were wearing the shirts but i think name tags would be great..Reaper231 your car is awesome..Deezdad that picture is great...Great seeing the magna guys ,as always .Seeing Nick Micale again for me topped off a great day.Unfortunetly,the whole missing spoolfool Filler incident was messed up but Spoolfool doing what he did reminded me that there is great Buick guys .Stand Up guy ,great product
Thanks Vic 86!

I thought of getting one if those
Hello my
Name is
EVIL
Name tags as a joke.
I guess it would have worked.
Most people were doing their own thing. It was a fun day regardless

I also heard about Spool fool doing the good deed of the day with the bumper filler. He's a good guy.

D

Yea name tags would be useful, and awkward in some cases. I probably walked past a bunch of people I've talked to on here. I did see a GP with some RI plates go by haha.

Wow !!!! I love the gold T , and the Rosewood T !!!!! And of course the high mileage GNX 142 !!!! LOL . Wow !!!!

Yea name tags would be useful, and awkward in some cases. I probably walked past a bunch of people I've talked to on here. I did see a GP with some RI plates go by haha.
That's my daily, as Duarte said name tags would have good LOL, maybe we'll have to have some tb.com member name tags made up for the next event...Mike

I was at this event, but didn't hear about the missing filler. Somebody fill me in plz....

Or maybe magnets for your engine bay you can put on the radiator shroud. Be a good idea for all car shows.

I was thinking like softball jerseys or like mechanic button down with embroidered names and tb.com with a logo ect. I wonder what kind of response from the members we would get?

I was at this event, but didn't hear about the missing filler. Somebody fill me in plz....

There was a GN behind the last building with a Spoolfool rear filler in his car. We all saw it when we walked around.

Apparently some scumbag took it when no one was looking. I remember at one point seeing 2 TR’s leaving from back there rather quickly but that doesn’t mean anything.

When Mike heard about what happened he gave the buyer another filler.

That’s what we heard.

I can only imagine the guy seeing his filler missing. Talk about ruining a great day.

Mike fixed it though. As soon as my front go I’ll be calling Mike for new fillers.

D