KIRBAN SPRING OPEN HOUSE

Mike, I'll be sporting one of your fillers soon. Nick should be ordering or already has for my car.

Now let's see some more pics
Yes, more pics Mike.

Let's drop the "mystery of the missing bumper filler" spin off. Keep it a fun thread so I don't have to turn down my Spool-Fool Fun Meter.

Some great ideas and gestures^^.. not to make it complicated but how about a running list of us willing to help defray the burden? Divide the cost by number of volunteers.. more people less of a direct hit to any one person. I'm in.

Some great ideas and gestures^^.. not to make it complicated but how about a running list of us willing to help defray the burden? Divide the cost by number of volunteers.. more people less of a direct hit to any one person. I'm in.
If your feeling sorry for me, don't even think about it. With all the fillers you guys bought that day. I should be paying you guys. :D
Time to post up some "good times".

I may have a few more somewhere.

Mike update: Sorry for misspelling your name in places I was exhausted after Saturday. We did ship your raffle prize today also a sample of each of that other part we discussed so you can look at making them.

SO two boxes shipped to you today.

Like to also thank everyone that brought us cores. I think we got 8-9 powermaster cores 2-3 turbo cores and at least 1 steering wheel core. This helps us help others.

Their is another link in this lounge of more photos from our event.

Plus our weekly inner circle goes out this Wednesday will have more photos as well. Its hard to believe how super nice the weather was Saturday as today Monday it poured most of the day! ANyone that puts on any type of outdoor event is always at the mercy of the weather. It can kill the event.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Member Mike always have a friend or yourself pack your parachute......!!!!

I too will donate some cash to help cover the bumper filler with legs that got off the leash.....

I had a great time..

I think i was one of the few guys that gets the long distance award in my gn.....lol

There was a few in that doubted i drove it 7 hrs one way lol...

I too will donate some cash to help cover the bumper filler with legs that got off the leash.....

I had a great time..

I think i was one of the few guys that gets the long distance award in my gn.....lol

Nice. We drive down from MA and RI.
5 hours each way. Good time.

D

I had a great time..

Patrick,
Don't forget your 20+mpg while driving the 7hrs!!!

Can I make a suggestion next time there is a big crowd at a Buick get together similar to Kirbans open house. We need some name tags to hand out so everybody can put their screen name on it. It's always nice to put a face to someone on the board here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I make a suggestion next time there is a big crowd at a Buick get together similar to Kirbans open house. We need some name tags to hand out so everybody can put their screen name on it. It's always nice to put a face to someone on the board here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, even if it's a simple piece of masking tape. I can't remember my own name from time to time! Let alone all you other psychos! I even made the mistake of calling my girlfriend by my X's name once.

Take my advice on this one.............don't ever make that mistake.