KIRBAN SPRING OPEN HOUSE

Wow what a shame....wtf is wrong with people seriously? Always gotta be a couple of assholes who ruin something great for everyone else.

Mike is a good dude and I'm not surprised by what he did. I talked to him several times and even ate dinner with him and he was super nice and great to talk to.

There was a GN behind the last building with a Spoolfool rear filler in his car. We all saw it when we walked around.

Apparently some scumbag took it when no one was looking. I remember at one point seeing 2 TR’s leaving from back there rather quickly but that doesn’t mean anything.

When Mike heard about what happened he gave the buyer another filler.

That’s what we heard.

I can only imagine the guy seeing his filler missing. Talk about ruining a great day.

Mike fixed it though. As soon as my front go I’ll be calling Mike for new fillers.

D
Wow ! That's really f*** up! How could you steal someone's stuff ??? and look in the mirror and call yourself a man . That's horrible . It was great to meet mike and shake hands with him , we are lucky to have some great vendors like him , Dennis and nick from Arizona gn who help n go out of there way to help guys like me n other board members through the years . For someone to do that at a great get together , is classless .

Well guys i made it home a few hrs ago....

Had one hell of a time hanging out with all you guys.....

I agree man it sucks that someone would steal from a fellow buick guy....

There was a GN behind the last building with a Spoolfool rear filler in his car. We all saw it when we walked around.

Apparently some scumbag took it when no one was looking. I remember at one point seeing 2 TR’s leaving from back there rather quickly but that doesn’t mean anything.

When Mike heard about what happened he gave the buyer another filler.

That’s what we heard.

I can only imagine the guy seeing his filler missing. Talk about ruining a great day.

Mike fixed it though. As soon as my front go I’ll be calling Mike for new fillers.

D

Wow! That is total BS. I saw Mike and introduced myself and family. What a great person he is.

Yea it's a pretty lowlife thing to do at something like this.. big thumbs up to spoolfool, I wonder if there are any cameras?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The first Pic that Pete posted of the GNX you can see the wife helping load the GNX repro suspension we picked up at the event! She is getting pretty excited that her project will be getting DONE this year......FINALLY.

Wow!
Just getting back home to So Cal. Nick and I had a total blast. I still can't believe that I won my own Spoolfool T-shirt in the raffle.:D
Big thanks to Dennis and Eileen, Pete, John, Christina, Chef Rusty, Nancy and everyone who worked their asses off to make this one of the funnest Turbo Buick events ever.

Too bad about the bad weather though...:D

Thanks for all the support. Happy spooling and let's do this again.

Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions

A big THANZ to our special guests Mime Barnard, Nick Micale, John North, & Richard Clark

Also to our customers that came great distances Brand Chance and his wife Tiffany from Ohio, Brian Wunderle and Dave from Illinois. Also at least 3 people from Canada.

Our Kirban staff and especially the volunteers Russ and Nancy for all the food prep work and buying the food. We had about 65 cars in attendance and somewhere around 150-170 people. This was probably our largest event since my 60th birthday bash in 2007.

The weather was perfect with temps reaching 81 making it the warmest day so far for 2015. It was a lot of fun. Good seeing many first time customers at this event. We sold every spoolfool one piece filler we had. Also very popular was the LED interior lites. We showed the new mini multi function jumper starter which is the size of a smart phone! Weighs under 7 ounces. It even looks like a smart phone! We will have a special deal on them for just $69.95. It will jump start 8-10 vehicles 4 or 6 cylinders.

Ideal for a bike owner now that we have the harness made to jump start bikes.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

That theft was the first time something like this has happened at one of our events. It was a one piece rear spoolfool filler
which makes the act even more brazen! Nice of Mike to step up and offer a replacement.

Well Mike the good news is Dennis stopped calling you Bernard the bad news is that your name is now mime :D:ROFLMAO::).. j/k Dennis!

Wow!
... Big thanks to Dennis and Eileen, Pete, John, Christina, Chef Rusty, Nancy and everyone who worked their asses off to make this one of the funnest Turbo Buick events ever.

+1
A good time was had by all :)
And a special thanks to Mike for stepping up to replace the stolen filler.
I'm having a hard time understanding how someone could steal at an event of like-minded enthusiasts :mad:o_O

The Spoolfool 2 cents.

I heard someone say, "How could one of "US" do something like that?" I assure you. The guy who did this is not one of "US". Yea. Somewhere, there's a guy who owns a old POS Regal that needs parts. But, there's much more to this tight knit family than the car. Most of us got into these crazy cars because they're such great cars. I feel that most of us end up staying with them, because of the great bunch of people that own them too. I know that I did.

I said a prayer for him last night. I prayed that The Good Lord give him a swift kick in the pants, every time he fills his car with gas and has to look at that filler. There are at least two people who know who did this. One is the thief and one is The Man Upstairs, looking down on him.
If the person who stole it is reading this, call me. I was once a thief too.

Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

The old Buddy Hackett line applies to you spoolfool... "That guys got so much class i bet he steps out of the shower to take a piss".(y)

+1
A good time was had by all :)
And a special thanks to Mike for stepping up to replace the stolen filler.
I'm having a hard time understanding how someone could steal at an event of like-minded enthusiasts :mad:o_O

I'm having a hard time believing this could happen without someone catching it. It doesn't make sense. We seemed to all be together and aware of the going ons. Everyone seemed to know each other and everyone seemed to spend time in some group or another. I guess someone broke off from the clicks and did his own thing for a little? And lets face it........a bumper filler doesn't fit in your pocket. It seems it took a bit of nerve to pull this off.

Yup, I heard about it while paying for parts while Dennis was doing the auction anouncments, I couldn't believe what I had heard and questioned it,...Mike

Mike, I'll pitch in some money to cover for the loss if you send me a PayPal address. I wish whomever it was that stole it would have just said hey I need one of those really bad but can't afford it. I would pitch in some money to get it for them. But no you have to steal shit that's not yours.

I think it would've happened during the auction, almost everyone seemed to be huddled in Dennis's garage while that was going on.

Mike, I'll pitch in some money to cover for the loss if you send me a PayPal address. I wish whomever it was that stole it would have just said hey I need one of those really bad but can't afford it. I would pitch in some money to get it for them. But no you have to steal shit that's not yours.

Thanks Brent. You're always a class act. After discussing the mater with Kirban's today, Dennis and I are splitting the cost of the stolen filler. That's the kind of people they are. That is why I've bought from them for many years. That's why I'm proud to have them selling my stuff and why I flew across the country to support this open house. Let's not let this incident derail the fun we had or this thread. If someone has info about the incident, PM me or Dennis. I don't want this to turn into a witch-hunt for someone who may or may not have done the crime. That's no better than what the thief did. I'm sure that there's still more pictures to post up. I've got some, I'll try to get posted up tonight.

Mike, I'll be sporting one of your fillers soon. Nick should be ordering or already has for my car.

Now let's see some more pics