Happy Birthday Jim "Platehead" Romanello

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi All,

Just want to wish a Happy 42nd Birthday to everyone's favorite tobacco spitting Platehead Jim Romanello (JRSGN).

Have a good one Jim hope ya get the pump ya really want this year:D

All the best from your friends here at Richs Auto and the JCC racing crew.

YA CORKSUCKER Ill call you while i am on my way in the snow in my 2 wheel drive vehicle to drop my motor off.I believe the headmaster is calling you in to remove snow,OH WAIT A MINUTE, i thougt you were the HEADmaster.Or is that head MASTERBATER
:D
Otto
PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY<

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
YA CORKSUCKER Ill call you while i am on my way in the snow in my 2 wheel drive vehicle to drop my motor off.I believe the headmaster is calling you in to remove snow,OH WAIT A MINUTE, i thougt you were the HEADmaster.Or is that head MASTERBATER
Otto
PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY<
Otto, I think it's all the above and more. Hopfully he'll get a new back razor!

Happy Birthday Man!!

Hey Jimmy Happy Birthday....... Is dat a double pumper you are wishing fur....... My buddy down in Gersey has one in his garage, somewhere I tink...
Joe H...........Noslo6

Originally posted by JoeHorvith
Hey Jimmy Happy Birthday....... Is dat a double pumper you are wishing fur....... My buddy down in Gersey has one in his garage, somewhere I tink...
Joe H...........Noslo6
Yeah, sitting next to the stock fuel lines and 2 sets of blown head gaskets!

WHAT NO REPLY FROM JIM YET???
He must be personally removing all the snow from the headmasters lawn, And dont let him fool ya
Tomorrow he has ring side seats to the 12 and under wrstling tournament.
Otto:p

Thank you Guys It means alot (Even from Toto).
And to answer any questions

Or is that head MASTERBATER
>>>>>>> YUP, Crack them out..

Otto, I think it's all the above and more. Hopfully he'll get a new back razor!
>>>>> Mach 3 baby, Had it waxed once, Almost bled to death.

Joe H...........Noslo6
>>>> Thanks Joe, I gotta take it outta fArties car tho...

You're ok in my book, no matter what Rich says about you
>>>> Thanks Tommy, Don't always listen to him...Hey he likes fArt.

He must be personally removing all the snow from the headmasters lawn, And dont let him fool ya
Tomorrow he has ring side seats to the 12 and under wrstling tournament.
Otto
>>>> Toto, You will see soon enough.... Also when I'm done I'll call ya. And if your going tomorrow, Drive safe, Jacka$$...

Thanks again

Jim

Happy Birthday. 42:eek: Well i will be nice because my Birthday is coming up soon. :D

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Otto
PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY<

>>>> He's removing the snow from the headmaster house one snowflake at a time, and at the end Jim will confirm to us that indeed no two snowflakes are alike:D

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Yeah, sitting next to the stock fuel lines and 2 sets of blown head gaskets!

>>> Amen to that..................last time I listen to that guru.

Happy 42nd Jim!

Only 25 more years until retirement! Maybe by then you'll get around to bringing your GN to E-Town and racing it. That's if all your teeth have not fallen out by then from chewing that nasty stuff all day.:D

Originally posted by Screamin6
Happy Birthday rump ranger!

>>>> Thats from spending all that time on those "pump" sites he likes to stick into threads:D