Got shaffted need a tuner/TB expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyp83

Yeah so I call BWR a few times the past couple weeks, because I'm trying to get my car in for some leaks to be fixed and get a tune. I get hold of Randy and he says bring it by next week. I then borrow a truck and trailed to pull the car to Benson which is two and half hours away. I get it there Monday evening at closing time. So Friday rolls by and i say heck i'll call and see what's going on with the car. I speak to one of his workers and they say Randy will call me back with the status of the car.He never calls and hours go by ,so i call. One of the workers answers and say I have bad news. I say what is the news. The worker at BWR says Randy told them to find new jobs and that they wouldn't even get to work on my car. I'm just ticked off a little bit this. i'm home on leave and wanted to enjoy my new car before I have to report back to work (18 OCT), but there is nothing I can do. Trying to call there today to go and get the car. Does any one know where I can get my car fixed in Eastern NC? I hate to call people out like this but I'm just heated about how things went.

Status
Not open for further replies.