Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Mr. Spoolfool- I think I may hate you. :eek:
It snowed here on Tuesday. On Wednesday it was 19* (no snow)
Today we're in the 30's and on Sunday it's supposed to be 70*!!!

I need to go back to SoCal! You guys have the best weather there.

Spool has to get his rat before we can make soup out if it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Haven't seen that critter in about six weeks.:)
Not much to shoot at lately.

Hope everyone's staying warm. New look here is KOOL.:woot:

Happy Friday.

Mike B.

Been snowing like a bitch here........about 10" on the ground overnight and still coming down. O well could be worse.. Ty could move next door or have a orange eating, my scotch drinking ,wife stealing rat in my back yard. Hmmm would probably be close to the same thing. Happy Friday.

Looks to be great weather here in So Cal this weekend. I may have to go do some jumps.:)

Happy Friday.

Mike Barnard

It hasn't been out of the 20's in a week !!!!! 25 miles east of me they got 48" of snow & are going to get another 24" by saturday !!!! You could jump there with no chute with all that powder snow..
Sam

I'm justa walkin in a winter wonder land...
In flip flops, short pants and a T-shirt of coarse. :woot:

Happy Friday.

frabz-THANK-GOD-ITS-FRIDAY-DAMN-GIRL-WE-JUST-GOT-TO-THE-BAR-25302f.jpg

84 degrees here in So Cal today. I never thought I'd say it but I'm ready for some rain and snow.:eek:

Happy Friday.
Mike B.

It was 7* today! Everything here is frozen. Fireplaces have been roaring non-sop. Firewood ain't cheap.:punch:
We're looking forward to freezing temps! :eek:

75 deg here today (counting wind chill;)). Thinking of going for a quick surf on the way home from work today.:)

Mike B.

Made it to 76* here today.

The local drag strip opens tonight for the first time in a long, long time.

Might just have to take a l'il ride out there and stretch the ol' Snoozer's legs a bit. :D

Last edited:
It was 7* today! Everything here is frozen. Fireplaces have been roaring non-sop. Firewood ain't cheap.:punch:
We're looking forward to freezing temps! :eek:
Our firewood only costs our time and some gas.:smug: High yesterday was 34 with a 20-30 MPH wind and I spent several hours out in it. Not a lot of fun, but today was in the low 40's and tomorrow in the low 60's. Sunday in the 70's then back to the 40's again.:wtf:
75 deg here today (counting wind chill;)). Thinking of going for a quick surf on the way home from work today.:)

Mike B.
At this point I hate you, but I don't have to pay the taxes you do so it's balances out I guess.:ROFLMAO:

High of a balmy 25 here tomorrow then back to 0 on Tuesday, but that's ok cause I just bought an 04 gs with heated seats so atleast my ass will be warm.