Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Weekend's almost here.
When you guys are washing your Turbo Buicks this weekend, be sure and PUSH EXTRA HARD on those old bumper fillers. I need to buy a new parachute for the summer. Chutes don't last forever ya know.;)

Happy Friday.:)

Mike B.
Push my ass............all I had to do was stare at mine.
TGIF.

Happy Friday. Less than two hours and it's the weekend.:)

Mike B.

Last day of work before going on vacation. Time for some R and R in the High Sierra's.:beaver:

Happy Friday.
Mike B.

14 straight days of work. Next day off is Sunday of next week. Stupid air show lol have a good Friday everyone!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Greetings from 7600 feet in The Eastern Sierras. The Mrs. Spool and I out on the morning glass of June Lake. We have had the only boat on the lake all week. This is part of California that most people don't see or don't know about.

Happy Friday.:)
Mike B.

Is the water ice cold!! See the beautiful mountains in the back!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I believe the water temp is in the 40s right now. We didn't feel like falling in and finding out. I did see some good looking trout. Fishing season here doesn't start until the 26th.

Don't forget. Mothers Day weekend.:)

Happy Friday.

Mike B.

Last edited:
Wahoo!!!! 3 days off and probably take of real early today!!!!!

Wish I could go strait from coffee to beer. That's what I feel like anyways, but I have to be normal and not drink at work. That blows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work would go so much better with a beer!!! But being on 3rd shift, the crisp morning beer is tasting really really good!!! Good chance I'll be back into them later on today after a nap!!!

Attachments

• 1400847814490.jpg
    1400847814490.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 92
Work would go so much better with a beer!!! But being on 3rd shift, the crisp morning beer is tasting really really good!!! Good chance I'll be back into them later on today after a nap!!!

Damn thirsty now!!!

Greetings from High in the Eastern Sierras. First day of a week long vacation.:)

Happy Friday.

Mike B.