Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

News Flash!
Arctic Freeze hits So Cal with power and fury. Locals stay home from work and watch news channels for updated coverage.

High today is only forecasted to get to 65 deg.:eek: Looking out the window right now, I can't even see the sun. I don't see how you guys do it.

Happy Friday.

Mike B.

HA HA ... WE finally got UP to half of that ...28 here today....but I still got a kick out of Atlanta traffic .

ff_drunk_baby_03.jpg

1* this morning , Hi of 15* !! Nothing above the twenties for another week at least. I'm ready for spring !!
This is my back yard right now.
DSCN0169.JPG

We're supposed to have another winter storm this weekend........it was friggin 70 last weekend.
If you don't like the weather in Southern Illinois wait a day. It'll change.

We're lucky ... 50 miles east of me in Oswego they are measuring the snow in feet !!!:eek:

Last edited:
It's March in Phoenix, the smell of citrus blossoms in the air, Spring Training Baseball everyday, and Good Guys is in town this weekend.

Happy Friday indeed!

10 below yesterday !!! ... 45 today , I think we are turning the corner !!

It's official. Yesterday was the first day of spring.

Spring is a welcome sight.:cool:

Happy Friday
Mike B.

The smell of citrus blossoms in the air, Spring baseball is in town, temps are in the low 80's and I'm going to the dragstrip tomorrow.

Gotta love it!

Weekend's almost here.
When you guys are washing your Turbo Buicks this weekend, be sure and PUSH EXTRA HARD on those old bumper fillers. I need to buy a new parachute for the summer. Chutes don't last forever ya know.;)

Happy Friday.:)

Mike B.