GNX 509 Stolen thils morning in Guttenberg NJ

gnx017

:mad: Please be aware that my friends GNX 509 was stolen this morning at 3:30 am from Galxay towers located in Guttenberg NJ, by two nefarious youths.

Please keep an eye for any GNX parts that may be new to the market especially in northern NJ

Any information regarding this theft should be reported to the Guttenberg Police Department.

:mad: Please be aware that my friends GNX 509 was stolen this morning at 3:30 am from Galxay towers located in Guttenberg NJ, by two nefarious youths.

Please keep an eye for any GNX parts that may be new to the market especially in northern NJ

Any information regarding this theft should be reported to the Guttenberg Police Department.

that sucks i hope he gets it back in one piece.theifs just make me :mad: hope they catch the crooks.

stratos I got your voice mail I'll keep an eye out around this end! hopefully it turns up! Might want to post anything that's different about it. Unless it's all stock of course.

Was it in a garage? alarm? any type of theft protection? It's nice to know what happened or the breakdown in security so others can keep their cars safe by knowing what works and what doesn't.
I hope he gets it back. Thieves need to be hung!

I hope to god it was towed away. Anyone that would leave a GNX anywhere these days without multible kill switches should know better by now considering they are worth around $85k.

I work in southern Connecticut and will keep an eye out.

There was a clear breakdown in security:

Cameras not working

Security indecisive about calling the police, not sure if it was a theft. My friend is 6'3" blond hair blues, the theives, 2 YUTS of nefarious nature.

Does anyone know what happened to this car? Did it end up being a stolen recovery that the thief was driving around as his daily driver? Just heard some rumors and curiosity is getting to me.

There was a clear breakdown in security:

Cameras not working

Security indecisive about calling the police, not sure if it was a theft. My friend is 6'3" blond hair blues, the theives, 2 YUTS of nefarious nature.

Inside Job? Anythig new 2.5 years later?

Damn shame. Chances are it will be found. Only problem, it will be in pieces or beat to $hit. If they are caught they should have to be put in a small room with the owner holding a baseball bat for 10 minutes. Bet they would never steal another car. Thats what I would want if someone stole my gn, right before I recieved the check from my insurance company.

the 509 has not been found, what are the rumors that you heard? what is the location?

Thanks,

My friend would love to get his car back!!

Stolen GNX

This is awful, it was bad enough when my 87 Grand national was stolen in 1998 and was never recovered. Even worst when it's one of 547! I once owned #154 and have a great passion for these:( 547s. Good luck in recovering the GNX.

that cars parts are long gone by now if it hasnt been located by now. wonder how much it was insured for?

Ahh its not parted you know that whole car is in South America right now. Some drug lord is Pimping a GNX. That had to be only uninsured GNX and one of very few without a tracking device. Hell I have that stuff and more on my WE4:eek:

i was gonna say this car is overseas or in hiding. maybe in the late 80's or early 90's you chop an X but it would be so hard to unload parts from a car they made so few of in todays society.

i was gonna say this car is overseas or in hiding. maybe in the late 80's or early 90's you chop an X but it would be so hard to unload parts from a car they made so few of in todays society.
how do u figure that? Fleabay, craigslist are a theives best friend.

rims/tires: $4000
GNX dash: $1500-2000
Turbo: $2-3k
Rear: $1500-2000
etc....