1985 BUICK REGAL T TYPE STOLEN FROM FLINT MICHIGAN!!!!

VETKILR

Staff member
Stolen last night from Flint Michigan hotel parking lot. BE ON THE LOOK OUT! Sidney Meyer 1985 Buick Regal T Type. Was a feature car in Hemmings Muscle Machinesseveral months ago. More details coming as I get them. Please share and copy/paste to all applicable Buick, G Body and car forums. Was in Flint for Back to The Bricks event!

** UPDATE ON VEHICLE INFORMATION*****

Stolen: 1985 Buick T Type turbo charged coupe
Color: Lt. Blue
VIN: 1G4GK4795FP423625
License plate #: Indiana 621YYF
Please call the Mundy Township Police department.
***** UPDATED INFORMATION on the car I just posted********

Kirban update:

We will be posting this in next weeks Inner Circle. Sid and his wife was just at our house the other week as they attended the BCA event in nearby Allentown.

I know that empty feeling when you first realize your car is gone.....we had our split window vette stolen years ago from a movie theatre years before the values shot up...

I can remember at least one occasion at Buicks.Mustang raceway park customer of ours had his Turbo car stolen in broad day lite from the parking lot.

Major events attract not only those wanting to see the cars but also those that have other ideas.....

Hopefully Sids prestine car can be recovered quickly.

Be nice to hear once in awhile that a thief was caught in the act by the vehicle owner!!!!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Another reason to avoid that city.....what a shame for the owners....hope they find it!