gn1'S

I done a search and found some info.
Try this link and scroll toward the bottom:
Tech Page Glossary

I don't think it matters if they are 14 bolt (Unless they are GN1Rs) because 8 bolt can be converted to 14.

That was some good info! Really makes me wonder if GN1's are worth the cash you have to invest in them. And his numbers were on a set that were "tampered with". I see why some stick to ported irons. Its just hard to pass them up when the are only like $400 more.

My freind(dusty bradford) had mine checked on the flow bench a while back, but these has had more work done to them tho
intake exhaust
.500---- 246 206
.600---- 248 207

My freind(dusty bradford) had mine checked on the flow bench a while back, but these has had more work done to them tho
intake exhaust
.500---- 246 206
.600---- 248 207

What did you have on before? What were your gains? Same intake? Does anyone know the flow numbers or close to what the Ported GN1's flow?

They have a little more potential than ported irons with the right combo. They have been 142 mph in TSM trim. Dont be too concerned with flow bench numbers unless they all cam from the same bench. The cam and turbo selection are more important imo. If your going to spend the $ on aluminum heads, rocker arms, covers, pushrods, etc. I would just spend the $800 extra foro the race porting. A 4 bolt turbo setup with irons would give more performance than un-ported aluminum heads with a 3 bolt if the car was run hard imo.

They have a little more potential than ported irons with the right combo. They have been 142 mph in TSM trim. Dont be too concerned with flow bench numbers unless they all cam from the same bench. The cam and turbo selection are more important imo. If your going to spend the $ on aluminum heads, rocker arms, covers, pushrods, etc. I would just spend the $800 extra foro the race porting. A 4 bolt turbo setup with irons would give more performance than un-ported aluminum heads with a 3 bolt if the car was run hard imo.

That's what I was wondering since there are so many that run WELL with Ported Irons.

My ported Gn-1s flow 249@.600 intake and 219@.600 exhaust on Todd McKenzies flow bench. should be flying with a pt-70 and 224solid cam.:biggrin: