gettin reeady for the cowboys vs the eagles

datant69

my wife is a big fan and my buddy always makes spoof shirts, here's the one i got my wife thought you guys would like it. sorry philly guys but i sleep next to her every night so i have to support her. i'm not a big fan but think the shirt is funny and everyone here loves them. it's actually a hoody, if any one you don't care for them they are 25.00 each and 10 for the shirts. also have shirts that say don't F with the boys and F ya'll cowboy haters. thought i'd share with you since it's a special order.

Attachments

• DSC05491.jpg
    DSC05491.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 98
And I passed up a free seat in a box at the end zone for todays game...didn't care to get out in the cold walking to/from there..that's how much of a fan I am :) Actually I haven't watched a full game since their last Superbowl appearence, just seem to find other things I need to do.

That shirt is a classic! I have liked the Cowboys since before it was "cool" lol

Robert Newhouse, Harvey Martin, Tony D, Drew Pearson man I could name that entire team.

Thats when they actually played together for more than 2 or 3 years;)

Robert Newhouse, Harvey Martin, Tony D, Drew Pearson man I could name that entire team.

Thats when they actually played together for more than 2 or 3 years;)
No kidding, before the players were getting busted every other week for drugs..
Remember watching Superbowl XII..was sick as a dog that day.
I loved the Landry and Johnson years..after that it became a joke to me.
Maybe some day Jones will not own them and I might become a fan again..until then, there's always work to do in the garage on Sunday :)

Is it cold enough for ya Ty up that way?

No kidding, before the players were getting busted every other week for drugs..
Remember watching Superbowl XII..was sick as a dog that day.
I loved the Landry and Johnson years..after that it became a joke to me.
Maybe some day Jones will not own them and I might become a fan again..until then, there's always work to do in the garage on Sunday :)

Is it cold enough for ya Ty up that way?

-11 tonight, yes -11:eek:

funny

no i'm not a romosexual, and yes my buddy also sells those shirts. not sure if i posted a pic of them but my wife has it as it would be odd to wear that being i'm not a big fan or playing for the other team. went to a charity game with my wife and got onto the field and had staubach, and white sign her iphone cowboy cover. she's a big fan and i rib her about it, he is a class act, back when players made their statements on the field not on the press. here's a pic of her and him before he signed it. heck of a nice guy, also met the rocket, larry brown, and several retired players.

Attachments

• staubach and wife.jpg
    staubach and wife.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 67