fuel for a 67BB?

talstar

I have a 307 Waldro now, what do I need to run this turbo mainly on pump gas settings(street)?

Run the 307 till it dies, Razor runs one and I believe it went mid 10s....

Street can be interpreted many ways, but if you want to push that turbo, without alky the 307 on factory lines will not net you mid 10's on a full weight GN, even with the 60lbs. IMO you will need alky and an upgraded fuel line set up to run one pump comfortably on a BB67 into the mid 10's ( hot wired of course ).

If you are talking true gas street set up ( 18psi ) than you are ok.

Razor pumps in a lot of alky, I believe he said around 20% of his fueling was alky so take that into consideration on his mid 10 runs.

It will be a pump gas car for now. Would a 340 be much better than a 307 or should I go the double pumper route?

I would sure try to find a 340 if I was you, make sure it is hot wired and 60# injs for that turbo. Be carefull on how much boost you run on straight pump gas or you will be learning to install headgaskets;)

You can max out a 340 on the stock lines with a 67 fairly easy. It would be a roll of the dice over 22 psi if everything else is up to par on the fuel system. I wouldnt expect to go over 22 psi without a DP'r and or alky injection. You should be ok if on pump gas at 17 psi or less. But dont take that for certain. Your 307 may be tapped.

Just do the fuel system.

A nice -8 line with a good external pump and filter will work great right down to high 9s. Im using one of those Bosch pumps and so far its been fine. With that Turbo ur car is gonna just keep going faster and faster the more boost u throw at it, so risking a lean condition just isnt worth it.

Grumpy I don't think you ever posted your fuel system combo for your super low 10, was that last post it??:biggrin:

I would be interested in seeing your duty cycle if you ever went to a -8 feed line over the factory line.

I believe Limit Engineering said the 66 is a better top end turbo over the 67, might want to keep that 66 and be the first 9'ner with it. ;)