Frankfort Il, cruise night

SON

OF

A

B**CH!!!

I was really looking forward to getting out in some nice warm weather. Rain pisses me off.:mad:

Sorry you guys couldn't make it. Turned out pretty well, considering they called for rain and it only drizzled later in the evening. When it gets nicer out, there probably won't be an empty space to be found a mile around. Look forward to meeting you folks soon.....:cool:
P5290045.jpg

For those of you that have never been there. Here is the building you should be looking for..... It's hard to miss...:wink:

P5290048.jpg

Yeah Tim sorry about not going I didn't want to get caught in the rain with my GN. Definitely next time. (weather permitting :D )

Watching the wether radar the other night, it did not look good so I passed. I'll shoot for next week.

Don't you love it when you pass on a show and it ends up hardly raining. :) Too familiar with that.

You'll go next weekend when they forecast clear blue skies, and it'll hail on your car. ;)

ok anyone gonna try again tonight? It appears that the rain is going to hold off tonight.

possibly... gotta help a buddy move if he isn't already done. If he's done, and it's nice, probably swing up there for a bit. It's not looking very nice up in Schaumburg right now. The sun is kinda creeping out, but still really overcast everywhere.

Damnit I wish I had a more free time to finish putting my T back together... The list I have to complete is :
Put dash and guages back in car
Install anti-roll bar set up (weld-in)
Swap converters to the new PTC unit :eek:
Replace the rubber brake line on the rear
Bleed brakes
Put cold piping to front mount back on car
Install turbo controller
Rewire fuel pumps with relay
Install shifter
Not a big deal, and hope to have completed by the end of this weekend so I can be cruising / beating the crap out of it next week. ;)

Forgot to add that if anyone is BORED this weekend in the Bolingbrook area... and feels like supervising to keep me motivated on working on the car I'll supply the pizza and Mt. Dew - lol

Forgot to add that if anyone is BORED this weekend in the Bolingbrook area... and feels like supervising to keep me motivated on working on the car I'll supply the pizza and Mt. Dew - lol
Never bored.....But if you feel like shooting a PM my way when you'll be out there...I might be so inclined to watch and learn a few things...:biggrin:

Maybe if you change that mountain dew to some beer;)
Maybe we can exhange some labor, just pm me

I'm sure we can work something out :D

I'll shoot you a pm once I am sure I'm not working this weekend!

Just got home from work and all I want to do is jump in the pool. :eek:

Maybe I'll take a ride up around 8 or so. If it's rusttang night, there has got to be someone looking for action..;)

I just got back from there and only seen 1 TR. I was with the family so no car for me.

you saw my car! I walked around for awhile and I got a chance to meet Tim (never enough) and his wife and kids. :cool:

Chuck, was that you parked by Villa Rossa with the 86? Walked by twice but didn't see anybody. We left right about 8, it was ok but nothing too thrilling compared to what I'm used to over there. Lot of vettes and mustangs (of course) We had my brother's maroon LT1 'maro up there, parked literally 2-3 spots west of the '86...