HVAC Vacuum Lines

KRussell503

Alright, after some searching I think I need a hand.

Have a slight vacuum leak and working it out.
Yes I have the diagram both on the car and in books.

Here's the situation.

Running no EGR, no cruise. I have a hobbes switch currently on the intake vacuum block. Right now I have a solo line going to the boost Guage, one to the fpr, one to the brakes (vacuum conversion), one for the pvc ( rjc style), the hobbes, and the map sensor.

First question. Hvac related. I have two vacuum lines coming from the blower box, which connects to the water valve, and where does the other go after?

Should I just simplify and do an RJC plenum space and vacuum kit? Been tired of mismatched vacuum lines and fittings and a million other issues.

Thanks for any help.

Alright, after some searching I think I need a hand.

Have a slight vacuum leak and working it out.
Yes I have the diagram both on the car and in books.

Here's the situation.

Running no EGR, no cruise. I have a hobbes switch currently on the intake vacuum block. Right now I have a solo line going to the boost Guage, one to the fpr, one to the brakes (vacuum conversion), one for the pvc ( rjc style), the hobbes, and the map sensor.

First question. Hvac related. I have two vacuum lines coming from the blower box, which connects to the water valve, and where does the other go after?

Should I just simplify and do an RJC plenum space and vacuum kit? Been tired of mismatched vacuum lines and fittings and a million other issues.

Thanks for any help.
Also I meant Cruz Performance spacer, seems to clean the bay up some. Just need to sort this out!

I assume one line is for the door and one for the water valve but, unsure which. Maybe someone has an idea or some photos!