Frankfort Il, cruise night

anymore info? I'll be in the area picking up my brother Dana 60 from Speed Inc and we're also going to be going down to US41 Dragway for Street Car Chaos.

Every Thursday night in downtown Frankfort, off of Route 45 (south of I-80). It is kind of tough to get to, but easier if you mapquest a nearby shop.

We get a pretty big group of TR's up there. Hopefully its nice next thursday so I can get a parking spot!

DCVING what the hell are you waiting for?

Sounds good. We'll see ya there. I cruised thruogh last night around 9. Did'nt see any GN's or TR's.

I am normally up there with my Hurst... but I am up in Auburn Hills, MI for a summer internship with DaimlerChrysler for the summer. I'll be up there on July 13th or whatever Thursday is close to that. Might catch one of them in August after I get back home as well. My car is at home, so its possible my brother or family will drive it up...

btw... Glen, just got internet after 5 days, I'll respond to your PM...

Yes sir! Count me in.

Any shows going on today you know about. We could'nt ask for a nicer day.

Rick87GN said:
Yes sir! Count me in.

Any shows going on today you know about. We could'nt ask for a nicer day.

Crown Pt., IN. fairgrds. Big 2 day show ends today.

If I get home and finish my convertor fast Ill be there. Got 2 bellhousing bolts, convertor bolts, and fluid. Car is already clean so I'm gonna try to get there!

40% chance of t-storms late afternoon/early evening.

I'll be there around 7 if its dry...

Thursday weather always seems to suck, it does it every year. We have league volleyball on Thursdays too, and there was one year it got cancelled 4 times in two months.

Downers Grove is Friday night...... I'll be there if there is no rain. Usually there are 4-5 Turbo Buicks there.

Rick..

Main st. downtown Downers Grove. 355 N to Ogden, go E to Main st. (approx. 3miles) then S on main st. to down town. There is always a huge turnout of cars. Rick let me know if your going to head out there. I should be heading out around 5/5:30. Or just give me a call.....