Frankfort Il, cruise night

Main st. downtown Downers Grove. 355 N to Ogden, go E to Main st. (approx. 3miles) then S on main st. to down town. There is always a huge turnout of cars. Rick let me know if your going to head out there. I should be heading out around 5/5:30. Or just give me a call.....

Sounds good bro!

you can also head through downtown lemont then up lemont road, which turns into main st in downers grove. We usually take that route if my buddy takes his '68 Camaro, since its not too highway friendly. Its not really much longer of a drive than taking the expressway route.

Were any of you guys out for the street race on south ridgeland last night with the green camaro vs the orange mustang? There were 2 black tr's and 1 white one but I didn't recognize the owners.

I might roll with you after work. What time you looking to leave your house?
Probably between 5 and 6. Let me know.

Were any of you guys out for the street race on south ridgeland last night with the green camaro vs the orange mustang? There were 2 black tr's and 1 white one but I didn't recognize the owners.

Not me but I think I saw you role by the gas city on Harlem and Volmer on Sunday. We where sitting in the staition next to the car wash. One of the guys that was there with Sureg said he thought it was you. Are you up and running?
Lot of Buicks out latley.

Wasnt me. I had the car out for the first few nice weeks but took it down about 2 weeks ago to redo the fuel system. I've had a slit in the factory feed line for about 2 years now that has been "bandaided" so I finally decided to pulled all the factory lines off and put braided line on. Should be done by next weekend and ready for the 1st lansing cruise night.

Wasnt me. I had the car out for the first few nice weeks but took it down about 2 weeks ago to redo the fuel system. I've had a slit in the factory feed line for about 2 years now that has been "bandaided" so I finally decided to pulled all the factory lines off and put braided line on. Should be done by next weekend and ready for the 1st lansing cruise night.

Alright! Keep me posted. Lansing cruise night sound good! Got to be carefull out there though. The cops have there own court system. :eek:

Every Thursday night in downtown Frankfort, off of Route 45 (south of I-80). It is kind of tough to get to, but easier if you mapquest a nearby shop.

Where do you usually park and what time do you normally get there? 80 & 45 is Ozinga where from there?

I might drive down there tomorrow with the T. Still waiting on stand pipe lines for the GN. I'll see what Loyd is up to.

Head south past rt 30 and take the the first left. Take that to the stop sign and turn right. You will run right into it. Hopfully we'll see ya there.

Saturday night's Metra lot in Mount Prospect has a pretty decent turnout every week. 3 TRs last week. I think I heard someone say this coming Saturday is Buicks Olds night too. Not that it matters, all makes and models show up every week.

West METRA lot Rt. 14 & 83 Mount Prospect, IL 847-398-6616 Mount Prospect Downtown Merchants Association

Most likely going to be a stormy weekend but would be cool to get more Buicks there. Show up ASAP, starts at 6 and fills up fast. Got there around 7:30 last week and had to park way at the end where most people didn't even bother to walk that far.

turboregals.gif

me , gary, and joe.

whats up brad. i was in the car with gary and a buddy of mine was driving my car

Figures! It was so dark I couldn't see who anyone was. Hows the car running?

Any of you guys have an extra stock IAC adapter that you can get rid of? I need one right away. Thanks, Filly.