Frankfort Il, cruise night

bump this to the top for a new year... Thursday, the 29th is the first for '08... anybody gonna be up there?

The H/O was gonna be, until it decided it wanted to light the starter harness on fire Sunday night :rolleyes:

not selling yet :)

hey you guys ever cruise out toward the dyer area send me an email. i'll try to make one of these frankf. cruises this year!! say hi to mike t. , brad and the rest of the buick guys for me:biggrin:

hey you guys ever cruise out toward the dyer area send me an email. i'll try to make one of these frankf. cruises this year!! say hi to mike t. , brad and the rest of the buick guys for me:biggrin:

We haven't hardly seen Al since he got married. I think he's been busy, must have a baby on the way by now. :wink:

Ah I'm sorry, What's up Al?

your killing here mike hi

hey mike almost engaged thats it:p NO baby just yet:D how ya been? anything new with the gn...it must fly by now!!!! i still got the pt51:eek: if you guys ever cruise this way lmk.. cya ALEX

Ya, weather permitting, I'll be there. ;)

Tom, it's in downtown Frankfort by the grainery. There is a big parking lot.

hey mike almost engaged thats it:p NO baby just yet:D how ya been? anything new with the gn...it must fly by now!!!! i still got the pt51:eek: if you guys ever cruise this way lmk.. cya ALEX

Nothing major with the car, just trying to keep up with this South side crew. PM me with any info on Fennigan's out your way.

Hey, Rick if I cruise out I'll give u a shout.

Were at in frankfort?

From Lagrange Road, Take Old Frankfort Way (Go East) It's about 1/4 mile south of Rt.30 AKA Lincoln Hwy., to white street and go right (South), to Kansas St (Go west).
Circle around until you find a spot.
I believe today (May 29) is the first cruise night of the year, so it might be packed tight. The is lots of parking, and they usually use the streets too. And overflow goes to the "park" parking at Elwood st and white.

not lookin so good. Hopefully this isn't a repeat of last year. I think it rained every Thursday for the first 5 weeks of summer... we had to try to play league volleyball in the crap too...