First NFL game this weekend!

1quick6

Shadetree Mechanic
I am pumped for this weekend. I am going to my first NFL game in St Louis to see my KC Chiefs take on the Rams. We got a great deal on three tickets and a parking pass so me, my wife and five year old son will be driving the 5.5 hours to see them play Sunday. I don't know what to expect, but it sure sounds like a good time. I have been to plenty of MLB games in the midwest, but never football.

You Better hope cassell plays or your chiefs are going to get smoked! GO PATS, DALLAS OR BUST!!!

Ps I hope cassell plays I need Dwayne bowe to have a big game to win in my fantasy league and make it to the championship game.

That's the thing. I was real hesitant to spend the money to go if Cassel was still out. Brodie Croyle is just horrible and that would be a lot of dough to shell out to see the Chiefs get shut out again. :) We paid $150 for three tickets and a parking pass to Edward Jones, so I think we did ok. I figured we'd have $500 in tickets, food, gas and hotel by the time all is said and done.

Cool man, I'm going to my first NFL game too this weekend. Panthers and the Cardinals. I got four tickets for free and I only got myself and friend going so far.

Be ready for drunks, cursing and all the bad behavior of a NFL crowd.

This aint Philly..........:biggrin:

Have you been to Oakland? They kill there own there.

I took the wife to see a KC vs OAK game back in 2007. She's a KC fan and I warned her not to cheer for the Chiefs thankfully. Anyway, two arrests and one bloody staircase later (we were in the nose bleeds so it was a long staircase), the Raiders ended up losing like always. Bastards.

The game was really fun. I have to say that St. Louis is a really nice city and everyone was very friendly. The city was bustling because there was a Blues game Sat night and then the football game on Sunday. The Edward Jones dome wasn't nearly as loud as I thought it would be, but I really didn't know what to expect. There were far more Chiefs fans than Rams fans. We were in club level, so there weren't too many Chiefs fans around us. :)

I put a slideshow on my site. :)