Buick Body / tub - NO RUST! NO DINGS

transformer

1 of the 1035
Perfect buick body only... NO RUST!!!!!!!! NO DINGS!!!!!!!
this body is from the west virginia/ohio area that I purchased in 2005. it has been sitting in my fathers garage ever since. I purchased this body for a project and will not be using it.. The body has been completely bead blasted, body work done, and rotisserie painted in single stage PPG black . It has no glass, no frame, nothing other than the body is for sale. you will need a trailer and probably some strong helpers to pick this body up... these pictures are from when I bought the body as a roller. so it was a little dirty and I used the frame on my car.. I dont need the body. its still in the exact same shape.. its not seen the sun for 6.5 years! The body is sold as is and as parts only -NO title-

I go on first serve basis... I only entertain serious buyers as I live in St. Louis Missouri and my Dads house is in Lawson MO... I am planning to meet you to sell this body on Labor day weekend or later.

I have it listed on KC craigslist also..

asking $1500.00
call me/text me
(502-seven four 0ne- 5654)
my name is Matt..

Attachments

• IMG_2385.jpg
    IMG_2385.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 390
It looks like a good start to a project...wish you were a little closer, gonna check distance anyway!

If you have this in a few months I will drive down from Canada and buy it, this is exactly what I need, but bad time.... :frown:

obo on the body guys...its the rotissary body only...
although, i do have a '82 regal frame (full roller- open dif rear, front suspension,very straight, 92k original mi) -$400.
could make a package deal if somebody wanted a builder...
ok to txt/call {serious buyers only please-no spam,solicitation,b.s.} 5zero2-7four1-5six5four

I am still interested, I am trying to figure out how to get down to you as I work a lot.

In the meantime:
- When the body was bead blasted were there any rusty areas that were fixed?
- If so were "patch panels" used? Or did you buy new quarters etc?
- Can we get some current pics as of today?
- If there are repairs and its a bare body can you take some pictures of the back side of the repair (the rear of the pannel)?
- Was any fibre glass used for any repairs?

to be honest, im not sure if there was any major rust, because i didnt do the blasting or the painting. the guy i purchased it from was a high school auto tech teacher and he said it was a perfect body that he had purchased to transplant the drive train from a t-type. i bought it solely for the epoxy coated frame (which i am using) thats also why i have the other frame for sale ... and actually, the 82 frame is better than the expoxy one... but the epoxy one is finished so i used it.
the body as far as i can tell is a no wreck body. no fiberglass was used. its all solid metal no filler that i can tell other than skim coating possibly... and the only reason i say that is that i dont see any waves anywhere. its really pretty nice. i will work on getting more recent pictures of the body. let me know if you need pics of the 82 frame. its Very solid. it was a california car until about 2000 ish. it has one bad spot where the body mounts in the front right position. looks like water from the air conditioner or cowl drainage got to it. its not real bad though and it could probably be ignored. keep my number. if i get any other interests i will let you know through this thread.
best regards,
matt